Being Hispanic and watching this race war unfolding in the Coli....

Daps
as far as the light skinned african, there are other races in africa and not everyone there is pure. there is the capoids that are lighter, but their color looks sandy brown to me not light
ThebeautifuldancersoftheMightyAngelsKhoisanDanceGroup.jpg

picture of said race

look, Black people are not uniting not today, not tomorrow not never

deal with it

:usure:

what the hell are you responding to. why would i want to unite? :why:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Explain how it is true? Post up facts where it says that your people some how created themselves and came from no one. They were not migraters who settled, or anything. They just magically created themselves and came from no one.

WTH are you talking about?

I never said my people didn't migrate.

I said we do not come from Egypt or Sudan.

Stop asking questions to things that have already been explained to you.

If you knew what you were talking about you wouldn't even be asking me questions

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Holy shyt my thread going 14 pages, I'm not even subscribed to it, I was just bored at work

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Greatest laker you did well in this thread, except for this.

Being lightskinned does not mean you are diluted

so with that logic

then being dark skinned does not mean your pure correct?

but I bet you same mofos saying light skin does not equal mixed or "diluted" will look at a dark skin person crazy if they were to say they are mixed

isn't that the reason people get mad at dark skinned latinos who say they are not black?

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
no it doesn't^^. I was just saying being lightskinned does not mean you are diluted. I don't know what point your trying to make

emoney

custom user title
Daps
no it doesn't^^. I was just saying being lightskinned does not mean you are diluted. I don't know what point your trying to make

so then being dark skinned doesn't mean your pure or "undiluted" right?

it's the same logic so why not agree to this

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
WTH are you talking about?
I never said my people didn't migrate.
I said we do not come from Egypt or Sudan.
Stop asking questions to things that have already been explained to you.
If you knew what you were talking about you wouldn't even be asking me questions
I've been asking you the same thing the whole time. "Where do your people come from?" You kept typing "Niger-Congo", language maps, or avoiding things. I clearly know what the fukk "Niger-Congo" means, as does everyone. If science shows that all humans come from the same place, why are your people the only magical creatures who come from this different place?

I know exactly what I'm talking about, you're the only one who seems to be confused, hence the multitude of wrong answers you've given.

but I bet you same mofos saying light skin does not equal mixed or "diluted" will look at a dark skin person crazy if they were to say they are mixed
I said this earlier to GreatestLaker :pachaha: :umad:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
so then being dark skinned doesn't mean your pure or "undiluted" right?

it's the same logic so why not agree to this

I don't understand what point you are trying to make. I never said being dark skinned makes you pure:what:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
The thing is so fukking what? If nikkas from P.R, D.R, Cuba deny their blackness them fukk them. Why keep bothering these ppl over this issue? I dont get black folks from the states obsession with latin culture
lol @ Latin Culture. :snoop: :wtf:

So people of Afro-descent should be okay with people that deny their Afro-heritage? I disagree wholeheartedly. They should try to educate them. They share similar backgrounds and struggles. They just happened to land in a country where Spanish was the main language.

People should know their history. End of.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
I've been asking you the same thing the whole time. "Where do your people come from?" You kept typing "Niger-Congo", language maps, or avoiding things. I clearly know what the fukk "Niger-Congo" means, as does everyone. If science shows that all humans come from the same place, why are your people the only magical creatures who come from this different place?

When did I say we came from a magical place?

Which post was it?

Is specifically said, we (Niger Congo peoples) had nothing to do with Nile Valley cultures and civilizations. (Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia, etc.)

Stop with the straw men you know what I meant and you know what I mean. SO CUT IT OUT...If you keep asking the same stupid question...I'm gonna ignore you and not respond to any of your posts in reference to me.