Being Hispanic and watching this race war unfolding in the Coli....

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
channing tatum is not black. creole like hispanic is an ethnicity with people of all types of races. he is white and native american. not all creoles are mixed race with black in them. there are pure white, pure black and mixed ones.
Even if you want to take him out, the others that I posted have known black ancestry.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
We might aswell end the conversation here lmao

[/SPOILER]

All of them are white. They look white so they are white. When they go outside they get treated like they're white. The white gene was dominant in there case. For nikkas like halle, obama, "chappelle" they look black, so they are black.
But they acknowledge their black ancestry. They don't consider themselves white minus Rebecca Hall.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
We might aswell end the conversation here lmao

[/SPOILER]

All of them are white. They look white so they are white. When they go outside they get treated like they're white. The white gene was dominant in there case. For nikkas like halle, obama, "chappelle" they look black, so they are black.

Obama and Halle don't look Black

Dave Chappelle does

The difference between DC and Obama and Halle is that Obama and Halle are both 50% White, Dave Chappelle has a 1/4 of white or whatever that one fourth non-black is

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
What do you mean did I just magically pop out of nowhere
I already posted who my people are...the Niger-Congo peoples and the homeland.
In the North American context, I am Black (racially) but I don't identify with that label as it's essentially meaningless. It's nothing more than a range of phenotypes.
Whites and Asians are not united and never will be.
Blacks are not united, never have been, never will be united.
Layman's terms: Who are the ancestors of the Niger-Congo people?

This all goes back to your previous post: "I'm from West Africa and my peoples have nothing to do with the Ancient Egyptians.
Ancient Egyptians = North and Northeast Africa....specifically groups of people in modern day Southern Egypt and Northern Sudan"

Fine if you think that Blacks will never be united. Fine, you feel that way. My original question was however: What is so wrong about black people doing so? Y'all c00nin'. Point blank. You may feel it will never happen, that doesn't make it wrong, or defeat the purpose of it. Lol. You logically make no sense.

Just because you don't believe in vegetables doesn't mean it's wrong to eat them.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps

Dave Chappelle does

The difference between DC and Obama and Halle is that Obama and Halle are both 50% White, Dave Chappelle has a 1/4 of white or whatever that one fourth non-black is
Obama and Halle definitely do not look black. They look like what they are. MIXED.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps

Dave Chappelle does

I really don't trust your judgement either because I don't even think you recognize me as black. Maybe in ghana to look black you gotta look like akon or something but around the world it's different. To me they look black.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I really don't trust your judgement either because I don't even think you recognize me as black. Maybe in ghana to look black you gotta look like akon or something but around the world it's different. To me they look black.
The one drop only exist in the US. Remember that.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Layman's terms: Who are the ancestors of the Niger-Congo people?

Which group specifically are you talking about?

DaChampIsHere said:
This all goes back to your previous post: "I'm from West Africa and my peoples have nothing to do with the Ancient Egyptians.
Ancient Egyptians = North and Northeast Africa....specifically groups of people in modern day Southern Egypt and Northern Sudan"

which is true.

DaChampIsHere said:
Fine if you think that Blacks will never be united.
It's a fact. It's too many people to unite and many Black-Americans want to unite with everyone that has dark skin which makes it even more ridiculous. You can't even unite people from rival hoods in the same city...yet u want to unite Indians, Somalis, Nigerians, Jamaicans, Black Britons, Dominicans, Afro-Brazilians, Zulus, Sri Lankans, Yemenis and whoever else you think is part of this "Black" coalition.

DaChampIsHere said:
Fine, you feel that way. My original question was however: What is so wrong about black people doing so?
because it's unrealistic and a waste of time to attempt such a thing. Afro-Americans need to build themselves up and stop worrying about people half way across the world.

DaChampIsHere said:
Y'all c00nin'. Point blank. You may feel it will never happen, that doesn't make it wrong, or defeat the purpose of it. Lol. You logically make no sense.

How am I c00ning?

It's real talk

It will never happen. Do you know how diverse Africa is? Do you know how diverse Latin America is? What about the Middle East and Asia?

Since you believe in Black unity so much, I want to know how you plan on uniting the following:

1. Northern Nigerians and Southern Nigerians

2. Haitians and Dominicans

3. Northern Sudanese and Southern Sudanese

4. Ethiopians and Somalians

5. Rwandans and Congolese

do you even know the history of these groups of peoples?

how are you gonna unite a global black race who half are practicing Christianity and the other half Islam?...religions that are diametrically opposed to one another

what's your genius plan for a unification of this magnitude?

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
The one drop only exist in the US. Remember that.

One drop only exist in america but racism exist world wide. What I think you need is a ****** wake up call. My dominican homie was telling me about his family members going to spain and they thought it was all cool, we all "hispanic" but they were treated like shyt because they were seen as low class blacks.

Remember that.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Let's be real, Do you know any Africans?

One of my best friends is African and their family is light skinned, undiluted. Massa has you all trained so well. Light skinned does not equal = mixed/diluted/etc.

I'm out but a lot of yall need to read this. Massa got these nikkas confused.

Daps
how many black americans do you know? i have never heard anything about uniting indians, sri lakans, yemenis or even the black british people. i never hear this stuff.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
how many black americans do you know? i have never heard anything about uniting indians, sri lakans, yemenis or even the black british people. i never hear this stuff.

look, Black people are not uniting not today, not tomorrow not never

deal with it

Daps
Reppin
The Bar
I was waiting for someone to use the "massa card". Yall are so predictable.

2enuc5x_th.gif

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Which group specifically are you talking about?
which is true.
It's a fact. It's too many people to unite and many Black-Americans want to unite with everyone that has dark skin which makes it even more ridiculous. You can't even unite people from rival hoods in the same city...yet u want to unite Indians, Somalis, Nigerians, Jamaicans, Black Britons, Dominicans, Afro-Brazilians, Zulus, Sri Lankans, Yemenis and whoever else you think is part of this "Black" coalition.
because it's unrealistic and a waste of time to attempt such a thing. Afro-Americans need to build themselves up and stop worrying about people have way across the world.
How am I c00ning?
It's real talk
It will never happen. Do you know how diverse Africa is? Do you know how diverse Latin America is? What about the Middle East and Asia?
Since you believe in Black unity so much, I want to know how you plan on uniting the following:
1. Northern Nigerians and Southern Nigerians
2. Haitians and Dominicans
3. Northern Sudanese and Southern Sudanese
4. Ethiopians and Somalians
5. Congolese an Rwandans
do you even know the history of these groups of peoples?
how are you gonna unite a global black race who half are practicing christianity and the other half islam?...religions that are diametrically opposed to one another
what's your genius plan for a unification of this magnitude?

Explain how it is true? Post up facts where it says that your people some how created themselves and came from no one. They were not migraters who settled, or anything. They just magically created themselves and came from no one.

You can't speak on what will happen even 100 years from now. How do you know something is fact? Stop c00nING. If you don't want it to be true, say so. That doesn't make the concept of "Black Unity" wrong, that's my point.

I know the history of ALL those people, but that does not give me the right to speak on their futures and the outcomes of their situation. In the mean time, that doesn't make the concept of "Black Unity" WRONG. Do you know the meaning of the word "wrong"?

Just because you don't like something/no one else has done it/it seems infeasible doesn't mean it's wrong.