Being black and living in a predominantly white city/town/society is physically & mentally hazardous

Daps
Reppin
VOID
See that last sentence is exactly what I'm talking about. We all going to have shyt going on in our lives but its how you go about it IMO. I don't think the way he does it works well at all and going by his post I seem to be right. He not the only one either. Ive saw a few cats IRL on that constantly gloom and doom stuff and it don't seem to work. Also like you I'm not worried about looks others give me fukk em honestly. When people stop caring what people (esp non family/trust worthy friends) think and just live their lives they will start to be better off just saying.
Welcome to my ignore list you annoying little f*ck. Worry about yourself. My life is none of your business.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Why yall say this almost as if you want me to kill myself?

People like yourself always find a way to attack the messenger...me. and completely ignore the message. do me a favor. Get off my dikk.
Another sign you on that shyt. Why would I want you to kill yourself? Give me one fukking reason. I'm not attacking shyt moron I just don't agree with you on damn near anything simple and plain. All that other emotional attacking the messenger stuff FOH. We disagree a lot nothing less nothing more. I also want you to stop coming on here and get some real help and if that's being on your dikk fukk it I'm doing that and going to keep doing so :yeshrug:. Don't like it put me on ignore

Daps
Reppin
VOID
He's a known troll, prob a cac. I don't know why you even care about his posts
You right. It's not worth entertaining anymore. He's one of those contrarian for the sake of being contrarian posters that just don't know how to mind their own business and always feel the need to pry into the affairs of others.

It seems for some reason when I make threads...There are always a couple of posters that feel the need to attack me and completely ignore what I'm saying.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
He's a known troll, prob a cac. I don't know why you even care about his posts
You can suck a dikk I'm not a cac or a troll. People like you come on here for validation and when somebody speaks out on it y'all feel all whiny. Still remember me from awhile back I see didn't know I made that much of an impression on you.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
See that last sentence is exactly what I'm talking about. We all going to have shyt going on in our lives but its how you go about it IMO. I don't think the way he does it works well at all and going by his post I seem to be right. He not the only one either. Ive saw a few cats IRL on that constantly gloom and doom stuff and it don't seem to work. Also like you I'm not worried about looks others give me fukk em honestly. When people stop caring what people (esp non family/trust worthy friends) think and just live their lives they will start to be better off just saying.
Once again, I don't necessarily disagree with this narrative, but it's easier said than done...

Like I said earlier a change of scenery is what OP needs more than anything, because he's a real sharp cat, but sometimes it can be hard to function in certain areas...

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You right. It's not worth entertaining anymore. He's one of those contrarian for the sake of being contrarian posters that just don't know how to mind their own business and always feel the need to pry into the affairs of others.

It seems for some reason when I make threads...There are always a couple of posters that feel the need to attack me and completely ignore what I'm saying.
Its funny though victim man when we do agree I don't see none of this I'm being a contrarian to be a contrarian type flow. Some of y'all just want ass kissers that's all well I can't do that. If I agree with you I agree if I don't I don't simple don't make it more

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Once again, I don't necessarily disagree with this narrative, but it's easier said than done...

Like I said earlier a change of scenery is what OP needs more than anything, because he's a real sharp cat, but sometimes it can be hard to function in certain areas...
Well whatever it is I hope he gets it contrary to what he thinks. I just don't like to see cats act like this because I see where it usually leads to.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
They attack you because they know you're gonna reply a long answer saying how it doesn't affect you and whatnot. But if it don't affect why are you replying in the first place? Just ignore or they will keep doing it. :manny:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I've been saying this for a while now. Being around white people is cancerous to black folk. Honestly I can't wait to finally leave this country to a place where my interactions with cacs will be slim to none :blessed:
i live in this nation..

I do agree with most of the OP

I don't deal with whites.... every blue moon, I have to communicate with a cac but only for business reasons.

I love dealing with racist whites because they keep shyt to a minim. They don't fukk w me, I dont fukk with them - it's lovely because a few of them actually know how i feel about them