Being black and living in a predominantly white city/town/society is physically & mentally hazardous

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
We all have our own gods, connection to Spirit, bhuddhahood. Black's have lost that when we left Africa and no longer had the sound of the drum (creation, the heart)

Whites have Jesus, so they have some semblance of the holy spirit. But only enough to create fear and hostility against his fellow [black] man.

Native people still fukk with the wind, nature, the spirit. That's why they space their ears.

The greatest trick the devil pulled was making you think he and/or god don't exist. It's really not that big of a deal, it's all self created illusion, tower of Babel. We will remember the natural way, silence and breathing like babies. Language confuses things, differences confuse things.

Our bodies are sensory organs that house the energetic soul, the energies of the universe. We are ignorant and disconnected from the energies of the universe, those which mirror our human behavior. We are the classical elements of the universe, fire (soul), water(emotion), earth (body), air (voice, mental, ether) etc made life. All chakras of the (energetic) bodies mirror this and have meaning to our life. (Lowest chakra, earth, body, survival, fear)

All of this was common knowledge to ancient societies. However, Lucifer, yeshua, Set, whatever incarnation of darkness came into the world and blinded us (third eye, insight, knowledge of self) (s/o to triple darkness)

Now times are changing. We acknowledge the darkness, the ignorance of self, the light of the third eye if you will. We are becoming "enlightened". Fear, ignorance, darkness is the enemy of light, knowledge, illumination.

Each persons path is non linear, you will be guided by coincidence or your natural instinct/life/soul, whatever. Try not to fight it...

Oh and it's individual and all connected

Canon

Veteran
Daps
That seems like the strangest thing in the world too me, I've always been able to function amongst large groups of different races without a problem, I wouldn't want them being infected with the vitriol I'm seeing in this thread.
except multiculturalism is the strange thing

it's only happening in a hand full of countries on this entire planet

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Especially when you grow up in this environment. That's why i usually understand certain "c00n" behaviors that some people here are so quick to point. I don't think a black person can fully develop around non-black people. I'm ill mentally and i'm not sure if i could ever recover from the damage i've suffered throughout these years. :manny:

This. I grew up around whites and have mental scars that still haven't healed completely. Through the grace of God I was exposed to a few positive black role models (besides my parents) and I was cured from the early ravages of self-hate. Because of my exposure to the insidous nature of c00nism, I will forever view "c00ns" as victims, not perpetrators.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Do you work out there? What's keeping you in a place that you hate so much? If you are unemployed and living in pittsburgh that doesn't sound like the wave.

Incogno

Pro
Daps
We all have our own gods, connection to Spirit, bhuddhahood. Black's have lost that when we left Africa and no longer had the sound of the drum (creation, the heart)

Whites have Jesus, so they have some semblance of the holy spirit. But only enough to create fear and hostility against his fellow [black] man.

Native people still fukk with the wind, nature, the spirit. That's why they space their ears.

The greatest trick the devil pulled was making you think he and/or god don't exist. It's really not that big of a deal, it's all self created illusion, tower of Babel. We will remember the natural way, silence and breathing like babies. Language confuses things, differences confuse things.

Our bodies are sensory organs that house the energetic soul, the energies of the universe. We are ignorant and disconnected from the energies of the universe, those which mirror our human behavior. We are the classical elements of the universe, fire (soul), water(emotion), earth (body), air (voice, mental, ether) etc made life. All chakras of the (energetic) bodies mirror this and have meaning to our life. (Lowest chakra, earth, body, survival, fear)

All of this was common knowledge to ancient societies. However, Lucifer, yeshua, Set, whatever incarnation of darkness came into the world and blinded us (third eye, insight, knowledge of self) (s/o to triple darkness)

Now times are changing. We acknowledge the darkness, the ignorance of self, the light of the third eye if you will. We are becoming "enlightened". Fear, ignorance, darkness is the enemy of light, knowledge, illumination.

Each persons path is non linear, you will be guided by coincidence or your natural instinct/life/soul, whatever. Try not to fight it...

Oh and it's individual and all connected

"Their is neither Male or Female....Jew or Gentile..... for you are all one in Christ"

could Jesus have actually been a man rich with melanin...?...

could the image of Jesus constantly shown as fair-skinned be the product of one of satan's many lies?..the bible says satan is the god of this world

"For the god of this world blinds the minds of unbelievers"...

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I can't imagine living in a city dominated by one race. I love the diversity of my city. Love the mix of different cultures and people. While i can't relate to your situation, I feel that being in an equally diverse area instead of alienating yourself works best. I admire that you want to build up the black community. But remember, it's becoming a global world out there and it's gotta be taken advantage of. Like the one guy who said he doesn't care what white people think. That's the way to go. Don't care what anyone thinks. Everybody should just try to make their money, make sure their and their families health is straight, and just keep a positive outlook on life, no matter which issue could be bothering you at the moment. Life too short for you to be constantly feeling uncomfortable by others where you live. Let others judge, but God makes the final judgement.

True indeed.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I have a child I want them to grow up in an area like I did, my home town had a pretty even mix of Hispanic, black, and white people.
I'd want them to grow up among many types of people, not just one group.
That seems like the strangest thing in the world too me, I've always been able to function amongst large groups of different races without a problem, I wouldn't want them being infected with the vitriol I'm seeing in this thread.

I'm not even on some anti-white,racist shyt..cuz I know cacs,who are genuinely good people.
It would be nice to have vibrant,safe,flourishing Black communities all over the country though
A place to live,work,play,raise kids,and grow old
No ratchet shyt,no violence...i'm talking bout our own businesses,malls,parks,schools,theatres etc
If cacs and asians can do it,why not us?
Come outside and good black folks all over
Nothing but bad beautiful,big booty sistas :noah:
Lil kids jumping on me...:blessed:

I grew up in a very diverse area, we had whites, blacks, mixed, filipinos, mexicans, native americans, foreign exchange (military base). And I am sorry but I havent met a white person in my entire life who wasnt some type of line stepper, whether it was intentional or not.

I kicked it with one white dude in my adult life who said some shyt, he didnt think anything of it but once again just steppin on lines. We were out to eat at a village inn and the waitress came to us, asked us for our drinks, came back took our food order, then when she brought the food asked again for coffee and I said "No thanks, we're good on the coffee" and she was kind of like :merchant: **thinking to herself** "nobody has ever told me that they dont want coffee or implied that I should stop asking/offering" then she was like "..OK" and walked off.

This fool was like "Wow.....what was that?"
"That was nothing, I said no thank you..."
"No, you basically told her to go fukk herself and stop asking if you wanted coffee"
"Ok if you want to see it like that......."
"Why are you guys..do you people...why is it that you are so forward, like your quick to tell people what you want or dont want?"
":stopitslime: the fukk you mean by that?"
"No, im just saying I used to be a waiter and I just noticed like if you wanted something like hot sauce or bbq sauce that wasnt on the table you dont hesitate to be like "Can you bring the whole bottle out?" or if you dont want something like now with the coffee you're like "No thanks, im good with the coffee". There's nothing wrong with saying what you want or don't want, it's just so forward, it can be off putting, you know what I mean?"

I straight up told dude we had to dead this conversation because I already know where its goin and while he may say black patrons are loud in establishments or dont tip, white people all the time wont hesitate to ask to speak to a manager and get the number for the manager or owner and ceo, write corporate or talk shyt on the news about a restaurant because they feel they have gotten bad service or their experience wasn't up to their expectations.

All while in this dudes mind he wasnt intentionally stepping on a line, he literally didnt know where he was venturing. But then theres those who like to limit test.

Maybe its because I think we've been in the same boat but Ive never encountered any of the cats that I grew up with that were mexican or filipino or black saying some slick shyt. Maybe they did it all behind closed door, but my peers and their families never provided me any experiences. When ive bumped head with white peers and some of their families.

Even a fukkin white coworker said to me like 2 months ago and I quote

"You know whats weird, is my dad and I were watching the news and he made a comment, then I kind of started to argue with him and I said 'certainly the crimes and things that have been reported may show a certain demographic of people, but if you look at mass killings and serial killings most of them are white like us'. Then he said ' No your lying' then we went to the computer and googled some stats and low and behold he was right! There are more mass killings and serial killings that are african american, the white ones just have a bigger reputation."

I was like "nikka I just walked into the room and this is how you approach me? The fukk is the point of this story?"

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
This. I grew up around whites and have mental scars that still haven't healed completely. Through the grace of God I was exposed to a few positive black role models (besides my parents) and I was cured from the early ravages of self-hate. Because of my exposure to the insidous nature of c00nism, I will forever view "c00ns" as victims, not perpetrators.
Good to read that breh. I think all you can do in this situation is educating yourself about our history and keep living around our own people. Luckily most of the damage will be reversed.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"Their is neither Male or Female....Jew or Gentile..... for you are all one in Christ"

could Jesus have actually been a man rich with melanin...?...

could the image of Jesus constantly shown as fair-skinned be the product of one of satan's many lies?..the bible says satan is the god of this world

"For the god of this world blinds the minds of unbelievers"...

Considering the history of the bible and the versions we have out now are incomplete without the Apocrypha, I really couldn't tell you anything about HeyZeus. Except the name Yeshua Ben Hurr. I take the individual people out of it, if its viewed in more broad terms as one for all, all for one type thing, you can get a lot further with this. Were all connected.

I think the man known as Christ was privvy to all this info, was spreading it and had to get shut down by Jews/Romans who took his teachings and flipped them to use in their own devices. Keep the populace uninformed of the human - god connection, create something like the world today.

Imagine Jesus as a bhuddha type teacher walking around teaching people all this. Them dudes were like naw, let's cast them out of Eden, let them be ignorant of themselves and watch them die. Again, watch Apocalypto to see what that could be like.

Granted, I'm also partial to the ancient astronaut theory. Maybe the pagan gods were humans from another planet? Assassins Creed hints at this.

Sounds strange but I'm more inclined to believe in The Emerald Tablets of Thoth from Egypt. That shyt is written on Green Stone made with Gold rings and defies the laws of science atmoic decay or some shyt. And is the beginning of alchemy, hermetiscism and esoteric knowledge as we know. Literally written in stone. Thoth talks about immortality and continously seeking light, what its like on the other side, how to escape low consciousness beings, how to stay conscious after death, etc

Furthurmore, who would benefit from this being a secret? The nikkas that may or may not run the world. Do you need to believe me or any of this? No. I'm not even going to convince you to even look it up. (there is a PDF you can look up)

But I'm sure they know everything I'm talking about. They just don't want you to know. There's a lot of secrets in this world breh...
I'm sure to some they ain't so secret.

There a YouTube series called Spirit Science that pretty much explains the whole thing. But don't believe anything I say just cause I say it, believe it only if it strikes a cord within you.

Incogno

Pro
Daps
Considering the history of the bible and the versions we have out now are incomplete without the Apocrypha, I really couldn't tell you anything about HeyZeus. Except the name Yeshua Ben Hurr. I take the individual people out of it, if its viewed in more broad terms as one for all, all for one type thing, you can get a lot further with this. Were all connected.

I think the man known as Christ was privvy to all this info, was spreading it and had to get shut down by Jews/Romans who took his teachings and flipped them to use in their own devices. Keep the populace uninformed of the human - god connection, create something like the world today.

Imagine Jesus as a bhuddha type teacher walking around teaching people all this. Them dudes were like naw, let's cast them out of Eden, let them be ignorant of themselves and watch them die. Again, watch Apocalypto to see what that could be like.

Granted, I'm also partial to the ancient astronaut theory. Maybe the pagan gods were humans from another planet? Assassins Creed hints at this.

Sounds strange but I'm more inclined to believe in The Emerald Tablets of Thoth from Egypt. That shyt is written on Green Stone made with Gold rings and defies the laws of science atmoic decay or some shyt. And is the beginning of alchemy, hermetiscism and esoteric knowledge as we know. Literally written in stone. Thoth talks about immortality and continously seeking light, what its like on the other side, how to escape low consciousness beings, how to stay conscious after death, etc

Furthurmore, who would benefit from this being a secret? The nikkas that may or may not run the world. Do you need to believe me or any of this? No. I'm not even going to convince you to even look it up. (there is a PDF you can look up)

But I'm sure they know everything I'm talking about. They just don't want you to know. There's a lot of secrets in this world breh...
I'm sure to some they ain't so secret.

There a YouTube series called Spirit Science that pretty much explains the whole thing. But don't believe anything I say just cause I say it, believe it only if it strikes a cord within you.

to the first boldfaced....i'm actually a woman....lol

to the second boldfaced...of course..i have my beliefs...but am willing to listen to others who might differ in beliefs...I believe we all help each other in that way

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Brehette, my apologies Mon Cherie :jawalrus:

For a second there I didn't see the first bolded and believed you were hitting on me...
Wishful thinking

But yes it's all about uh, 'connecting our beliefs':youngsabo:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Buffalo is a true test. All the black ppl here are disenfranchised. The cacs here r the worst... I'm out by the spring I promise.