Being Around Extroverts Unappreciation Thread- @PeDora Da Predatora

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
There’s men on LSA pretending to be women over there. There’s women here who joined for the sole purpose of giving leaks. But most have been sussed out for what they are or ran off when exposed.

There’s an LSA wench swirler brigade discord along with certain female coli members trying to get the drop on coli members. There’s people pillow talking with their fuk buddies with people who they claim to never have interest in. Let’s just say if you thought about it - it’s either done, going on or has happened. I’ve seen the details for myself. If you receive a link to join a discord group make sure that it’s the one with Poitier in it and other verifiable people (that’s the only legit discord imo- there are reputable members in his) and another private one dedicated to news and current events but idk if he wants me to post it publicly. With the exception of those two groups -all of the other groups are fugazi, have nefarious purposes or looking to get members hemmed up. There’s screenshots of this site on anti-black racist sites that are linked up with lsa or function independently. There are certain agents of mass chaos that are not in here for the right intents and purposes. That’s why whenever I see something I say something directly or indirectly as long as it has a factual basis. But I don’t reveal sources - that’s anonymous.
funny how she knows all of this but doesn't post on lsa. Even knew the swirlers had a discord:jbhmm:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Oh sweetheart, I don't stunt.
Funny how when you first popped up, you claimed you didn't come from lsa but then the narrative changed:jbhmm:
Also funny is you think you're the only one that knows how to use the search function.
But anyways, you and that lsa poster sure do have an infinity for kappas, lots of law school posts too:mjgrin:
I didnt come from LSA. Look at my join date on the coli - August 2017. LSA Join date is January 2018. Thought you had the proof already.
5bnULGJ.png

The fuk are you talking about search functions and you haven’t provided functional results of your claimed searches?
:mjtf::comeon:
My brother is a Kappa - he’s “known”; this is known on here since the Boosie thread. My ex was a kappa - so yeah, there’s that.
:deadrose:

fuk are you exposing - bytches trying to stunt to the point where I’m providing my own intel and helping move their fake exposed-alls. 3 years and counting - I’m dead.
:laff::dead:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
funny how she knows all of this but doesn't post on lsa. Even knew the swirlers had a discord:jbhmm:
I know EVERYTHING and I’m connected. This bytch is mad as shyt because I’m resourced the fuk up.
:banderas::whew:
Bytch is in here fishing HEAVY and in her feelings; her entire e-team is doa, dropped off one by one.

her- “why does this keep happening to us
:sadbron:
WHATS the score, go shoot for that?? I don’t even use the full extent of my reach, and you dead sound shook as fuk too. This bytch is wild traumatized.^^

:deadrose::deadrose:
:ahh:

tumblr_mgtssdOyvV1qc49r2o1_500.gif

you do know how much of a fail this will be for you now that you’re on the radar right?? Future victim.
:mjlol::ohhh:
I might show restraint, I may not -depends on the type of time that I’m in whether I’ll come with a clip or just cut your head off, figuratively of course. This is not ending well for you in the near future. Not at all.
:francis:

Last edited:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I know EVERYTHING and I’m connected. This bytch is mad as shyt because I’m resourced the fuk up.
:banderas::whew:
Bytch is in here fishing HEAVY and in her feelings; her entire e-team is doa, dropped off one by one.

her- “why does this keep happening to us
:sadbron:
WHATS the score, go shoot for that?? I don’t even use the full extent of my reach, and you dead sound shook as fuk too. This bytch is wild traumatized.^^

:ahh:

tumblr_mgtssdOyvV1qc49r2o1_500.gif

you do know how much of a fail this will be for you now that you’re on the radar right?? Future victim.
:mjlol::ohhh:
I might show res:francis:traint, I may not -depends on the type of time that I’m in whether I’ll come with a clip or just cut your head off, figuratively of course. This is not ending well for you in the near future. Not at all.

Ah yes, so is @Hennessypapi gonna go fishing for information on me then relay it to you? Is that how you guys do it?:jbhmm:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh sweetheart, I don't stunt.
Funny how when you first popped up, you claimed you didn't come from lsa but then the narrative changed:jbhmm:
Also funny is you think you're the only one that knows how to use the search function.
But anyways, you and that lsa poster sure do have an infinity for kappas, lots of law school posts too:mjgrin:

2yhIfm1

That’s called having an education. Accomplishing and speaking authoritatively on a specialized area of knowledge.

You are stunting badly. Fail and fraudulent as fuk. How is my 16 total post count on LSA (Alot of posts)
:aicmon:
Bytch put your own work in BEFORE you try to come at me.
5bnULGJ.png

Wenchset has to lie to kick it. Still waiting for her to post those screenshots or her proof. It’s been over an hour. Are y’all seeing this activity pattern?
:mjpls::sas2:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
2yhIfm1

That’s called having an education. Accomplishing and speaking authoritatively on a specialized area of knowledge.

You are stunting badly.
:aicmon:

5bnULGJ.png

Wenchset has to lie to kick it. Are y’all seeing this activity pattern?
:mjpls::sas2:
you're still posting a screenshot of this bullshyt account. We're passed that.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ah yes, so is @Hennessypapi gonna go fishing for information on me then relay it to you? Is that how you guys do it?:jbhmm:
That’s what you will never know, now is it. I don’t speak on my confidential sources.
:whoo::sas1:
But enough with your questions- why the fuk did your team leave you out here dolo?? They just left you on your own with no fuks given, desperate as fuk.
:francis::picard:

I can’t relate. Red Carpet vibes, my reinforcements always have my back. Must feel different not having anyone who you can depend on and doesn’t even fuk with you on your front. So many options on this side
:wow:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Too late - I’m on some real murder shyt with that bytch @Holy Berry b. SOON. When she least expects it. Her entire dossier is out there; it can’t be recalled.
fe12c538507a049133744e5ce293dbb4_w200.gif

images

Indeed.

Make it look like an accident.Dispose of the body. And report back to the office when you are done.

Oh & take @Wild self with you. You’ll need back up if her pedophile associates try to assist her. After all vagrants run in packs!