Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Why are you so invested?:jbhmm:
Why are you in such a state of panic??
:francis::patrice:
As you should be. You know you fukked up right?? :coffee::ninja2:
giphy-downsized-large.gif

the worst thing you could have done is not take advice or listen to warnings. You should really learn to shut the fuk up and stay silent unless we send for you. But you need to learn the hard way- it is what it is. Hope that whatever power that you believe in has mercy on you and yours because once the play is set- We could give less than a fuk about you, you clearly don’t love your life,it’s worth nothing to you thinking you could run up without consequences, so why should we?
:yeshrug:

giphy.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
images

Indeed.

Make it look like an accident.Dispose of the body. And report back to the office when you are done.

Oh & take @Wild self with you. You’ll need back up if her pedophile associates try to assist her. After all vagrants run in packs!

LSA inspired broads, scared of retribution

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
That’s what you will never know, now is it. I don’t speak on my confidential sources.
:whoo::sas1:
But enough with your questions- why the fuk did your team leave you out here dolo?? They just left you on your own with no fuks given, desperate as fuk.
:francis::picard:

I can’t relate. Red Carpet vibes, my reinforcements always have my back. Must feel different not having anyone who you can depend on and doesn’t even fuk with you on your front. So many options on this side
:wow:
Why do you keep with this narrative? I don't roll with a team and never have. The same way you use your deductive reasoning skills, same as I.
You can suspect people of being trolls and investigating but if someone does it to you it's a problem?
If I feel funny about something, then I'll follow it.
What I followed led me to 3 accounts, 2 on here (one is @HarlemHottie ) and 1 lsa account. That all have the same origin story. Now you and this same lsa account have similarities. Now would I normally care? no. But when that lsa account is nothing but racist propaganda, any normal person would raise an eyebrow.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why do you keep with this narrative? I don't roll with a team and never have. The same way you use your deductive reasoning skills, same as I.
You can suspect people of being trolls and investigating but if someone does it to you it's a problem?
If I feel funny about something, then I'll follow it.
What I followed led me to 3 accounts, 2 on here (one is @HarlemHottie ) and 1 lsa account. That all have the same origin story. Now you and this same lsa account have similarities. Now would I normally care? no. But when that lsa account is nothing but racist propaganda, any normal person would raise an eyebrow.
She keeps reordering and repeating herself. you better leave @HarlemHottie ’s name out of this. Don’t drag her into your backsplaining bullshyt. We already know y’all LSA bytches are obsessed with her name and others, you stalking group of feminazi white mans whore cum guzzling psychos. This is not the place for you. No one cares what you think or say. If I suspect anybody- I’m going to have my intel in order, locked and loaded before I act. You didnt do nothing because you have nothing. You made no moves because I checkmated your bum basic bytch mentality out the gate. Mentally and strategically. I Live in my truth, your life is a lie. Couldn’t cover your lies so you ran with a false front, which is why you’ll be dropped. You are a nothing bytch, which is why you have nothing, bytch. Always hating on us females because we don’t think like your average mentally warped reAlity.

The mods stated that he already verified me with an IP check. Your 2.5 years late. Now what story and scenario will you come up with? Literally everything you tried was done, there is nothing to refute, you out of touch dumb bytch. No one is co-signing your delusion. Riding this thread with no air in your tire. You are ethering yourself- tf are you so mad for? Log the fuk off - 3 hrs of your same replies. No proof, no cohesion, nothing.. nada
:deadmanny:
You came into the thread acting brave asf , made up 6 different stories in this one thread and leaving the thread with nothing but your tears. Fukkin coward and cowering bytch. You are going out bad.

I’m bout to Fuk you up - in due time. Word has been sent. Regret is your only option.
200.gif

The anxiety of not knowing when you’ll be offed is enough to get to you- pure pathological with you, you are mad slowwwwww and so easy to read. Another pawn in the game, would have been better to opt out than to buy in - Lessons will be learned.
:francis:

8ae019dd12d79ba358c009a39d79c5d7.gif

Last edited:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
She keeps reordering and repeating herself. you better leave @HarlemHottie ’s name out of this. Don’t drag her into your backsplaining bullshyt. We already know y’all LSA bytches are obsessed with her name and others, you stalking group of feminazi white mans whore cum guzzling psychos. This is not the place for you. No one cares what you think or say.

The mods stated that he already verified me with an IP check. Your 2.5 years late. Now what story and scenario will you come up with? Literally everything you tried was done, there is nothing to refute, you out of touch dumb bytch. No one is co-signing your delusion. Riding this thread with no air in your tire. You are ethering yourself- tf are you so mad for? Log the fuk off - 3 hrs of your same replies. No proof, no cohesion, nothing.. nada
You came into the thread acting brave asf , made up 6 different stories in this one thread and leaving the thread with nothing but your tears. You are going out bad.

I’m bout to Fuk you up - in due time. Word has been sent. Regret is your only option.
What 6 different stories did I make up?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Holy Berry
They dissed you and Called you ugly??
Not to get personal but if I can recall from elementary up until now, none of the guys that showed interest in me were darker than me and I’m not even on the spectrum were I was ever told that I was pretty for a dark skinned girl. Sure, my shade of black but black like taye diggs, nah. Take that as you may.
tenor.gif

:mjlol:Welp- the more we know the more obvious it becomes. She has to wake up to herself every day.
:francis::usure::deadrose:

This is the same bytch tackling self esteem issues - hating on girls like me, others with leveled up mentalities and dudes rocking with us bc she was dismissed and called ugly her entire life, blatantly and indirectly with no defense; she has to pump fake in threads like the ho pro pass around attention needy bust down bytch jump off no face card, having hostilities.

Were you on the flag team in high school? #cheerleadergang
tenor.gif

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh shyt. :laff::laff:
a little background,
I wouldn't say I grew up sheltered bc the type of environment I was in allowed me to see some things but I'm a bit naive since my experiences are only second hand. Hook up culture was a phenomenon that I really didn't know about until I got to college. Even though I've known and seen girls pregnant since middle school, I always assumed that the guy was a long time boyfriend type thing (don't laugh).
Now as I'm about to turn 25, I just feel completely abnormal and weirded out. It's like when it comes to dating, there will always be another woman you have to compete with in order to win and I'm completely turned off by that. Situations where that has happened, I resigned to the sideline and left it alone.
In other cases, a lot of relationships I see have some sketchy foundations and that's pretty much the norm nowadays. People are just talking to a slew of people, entertaining a few, while sleeping with some and just picking an egg out the basket and seeing where it goes. I've never found that attractive.

She was exposed before lmaoffff. knew she was on something
hello again this is the coli if we were actually in a more traditional social setting in a physical public space or were actually friends I wouldn't bring shyt like this up but the shyt your typing now is so different from the stuff you were putting out their about a year ago when I joined I'll just name the three things that just for me seems like this woman your portraying now might not be the real you 1st I believe you and a poster I think trill russell was his name or yours but you two went at it he exposed you and some football cat and some messy shyt between him and you then you did some dirty shyt to the poster 2nd me and some other poster had some back and forth with you about a post you wrote saying compared to black men sometimes white men can be so soothing and 3rd it might have been a joke but you mentioned having a roster of men so I guessing you've been spat out by the game and now looking for someone settle for hope everyone appreciates my punctuation :troll:

told y’all. The exact same thing she’s posting lies on me about are HER facts which she was exposed for before.
:picard::deadmanny:

Last edited:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
@Holy Berry
They dissed you and Called you ugly??

tenor.gif

:mjlol:Welp- the more we know the more obvious it becomes. She has to wake up to herself every day.
:francis::usure::deadrose:

This is the same bytch tackling self esteem issues - hating on girls like me, others with leveled up mentalities and dudes rocking with us bc she was dismissed and called ugly her entire life, blatantly and indirectly with no defense; she has to pump fake in threads like the ho pro pass around attention needy bust down bytch jump off no face card, having hostilities.

Were you on the flag team in high school? #cheerleadergang
tenor.gif
Your reading comprehension is lacking.
What's even funnier is you also have shared that you don't have much experience with men. Guess we're more a like than you think:mjlit:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If y’all dont get the fukk outta here with the bull shyt. Don’t tell me how I should feel. I’ve had my body since about 10 or 11 so I’ve been dealing with this for more than a decade so you don’t get to tell me how I should move in certain situations and yes black men because that is the demographic I’m around. Even the most mundane shyt, I gotta brace myself for and yes I’m really not all that which makes it even more pathetic because I could understand the thirst if I looked like some ig model.

:francis::scust:
the contempt through the screen.