The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Your reading comprehension is lacking.

What's even funnier is you also have shared that you don't have much experience with men. Guess we're more a like than you think:mjlit:
Bytch please I’m nowhere near ugly.
That’s all on you. I have never not been called attractive - miss me with your misery loves company. Your posts are Miserable which is a reflection of HOW YOU look and think about yourself. You wish you could be me - foh.
:laff:

you post up with sympathy pity party posts referring to Yourself as ugly because you are. we are not the same. You are a pity fuk to these dudes. Bad attitude - Typical ugly bytch basic babble. That’s the point of me posting your self proclamation rants-. “I iz good, i iz impoohhtant..” meme Facebook font inspirational reformed ho groups and coffee talks
:mjlol::mjlol:
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Bytch please I’m nowhere near ugly.
That’s all on you. I have never not been called attractive - miss me with your misery loves company. Your posts are Miserable which is a reflection of HOW YOU look and think about yourself. You wish you could be me - foh.
:laff:

you post up with sympathy pity party posts referring to Yourself as ugly because you are. we are not the same. You are a pity fuk to these dudes. Bad attitude - Typical ugly bytch basic babble. That’s the point of me posting your self proclamation rants-. “I iz good, i iz impoohhtant..” meme Facebook font inspirational reformed ho groups and coffee talks
:mjlol::mjlol:
tenor.gif
Your go to insult is to call people ugly. We can post up pics if you want lol

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
oh and @Hennessypapi

Don't you just love our love and hate relationship:mjlit:

How I'd just ignore you and you'd come back and neg me?:mjlit:
You like those little mind games don't you?:takedat:
He hasn’t seen a pic of you. But you sound gassed for feedback. @Hennessypapi trust- you do not want to see her photos; the things I’ve seen that I can’t unsee
:huhldup::huhldup:
The catfish set up. Explains why she is Wild geeked off words

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
If I feel funny about something, then I'll follow it.
What I followed led me to 3 accounts, 2 on here (one is @HarlemHottie ) and 1 lsa account. That all have the same origin story
A. :mjtf: Keep my name tf out your mouth.

B. If I was on lsa, I woulda went over there and dragged them hoes when they was collecting intel on me. But I'm not bc i don't associate with fat, dusty, man- deprived bytches.

Now. If you got something to say, fukking say it. I dont do subs. Unlike you, I been off the porch. I confront bytches broad day, speak my piece, and let the chips fall where they may. So what up? :stopitslime:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
B. If I was on lsa, I woulda went over there and dragged them hoes when they was collecting intel on me. But I'm not bc i don't associate with fat, dusty, man- deprived bytches.
Funny you posting the link is what had me look into it. How does someone without an account get a direct link to a post in a 100 plus page thread unless someone sent it to you directly or you actually have an account. Regarding the former, how is it both you and nicole have vehemently denied being associated with lsa yet have connects to lsa? doesn't smell right.
And no, you couldn't drag them bc that account that I connected with the other two is a known troll.

Now. If you got something to say, fukking say it. I dont do subs. Unlike you, I been off the porch. I confront bytches broad day, speak my piece, and let the chips fall where they may. So what up? :stopitslime:
If I was doing subs, I wouldn't have tagged you lol
But anyways, the poster formally known as amethyst who uses some weird emoticon as her username now, you, and the lsa account all seem to be from harlem, graduated at 17, went to ivy league, speak multiple languages, spends their summers horseback riding, and love frequenting marcus garvey park. The biggest one of them all is all of you are ethnically ambiguous. Don't you think that's a heck of a coincidence?:ld:
Even if you have proof that you're not them, wouldn't you think it's completely normal for someone to think it was?:ld:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
How does someone without an account get a direct link to a post in a 100 plus page thread unless someone sent it to you directly
:comeon: Eureka, you just answered your own question: a coli poster PM'd me.

graduated at 17...
The biggest one of them all is all of you are ethnically ambiguous.
:bryan: Where did I say I'm ethnically ambiguous? Where did I say I graduated at 17? Quotes, pls.

Let me add this, and understand that I'm coming from a caring place: Tf is wrong with you? :dahell:The fact that you memorized all that about my habits, hobbies, and where I be is some straight stalker shyt. Do you keep a file, post its?? Get you some business. Do you have a man? A family? A life??? :what:

I personally know several girls from Harlem who went to ivies, and thats just in my age group. If that sounds unusual to you, you and your circle need to get they weight up, probably too busy wasting time studying real bytches. :unimpressed:

:coffee: In conclusion, you should leave the investigating to someone else bc your detective skills are trash. Stop letting ppl put a battery in your back. Im less vindictive than most; others won't be so kind. :francis: