Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Wild self is always getting hemmed up entangling himself in nicole's fukkery. First the dic pic fiasco, now this and it'll get worse real soon:dead:
This is coming from a good place, please work on your self-esteem and find a therapist.
There was no dyck pic, you lying bytch. That female poster @InfinateOpulance was exposed for lying, went running for cover and hasn’t been back since said exposure. Don’t act like you give a fuk because if you did, you wouldn’t waited until this thread to open your mouth. Don’t get brave chasing clout - make your own thread if you have an issue. @dora_da_destroyer happened to be the one talking the loudest and saying the most hypocritical cac pandering shyt- that’s what’s being addressed. The fact that she has all the smoke bit runs from her own fire. Get the fukk off my thread with your personal grievances. Bytch i don’t ever see you pop out until someone else is 10 toes down. The fact that she goes ghost on her own accountability, runs wild with the disrespect, n-ER race role reversal wench talk is the issue while sounding like a white prop while demeaning her own culture and feeling entitled enough to not own the fuk up for what she does.

Where’s your girl at?? Hasn’t posted since March when she literally hit sent crying off.
Post by: InfinateOpulance, Mar 14, 2021 in forum: The Locker Room
Never do I see you types of bytches having any type of forward thinking to see how this ends.
:mjlol::deadrose:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Wild self is always getting hemmed up entangling himself in nicole's fukkery. First the dic pic fiasco, now this and it'll get worse real soon:dead:
This is coming from a good place, please work on your self-esteem and find a therapist.
__
just as I suspected
shea butter is even nicer.

ok you still didn't answer the question, what do you mean by compete?
for example, with college admissions you're competing against thousands of other students. You strive for the best grades, test scores, etc bc it's at a benefit for you to get accepted into the best college. It's not so much about your competition.
Is this what you mean bc there is a toxic mindset that exists among a lot of women and which inadvertently allows men to be free of consequences from their actions. This type of competing, I don't agree with.
Bitter can’t do no better alternative motive black man hating shea butter baby batter bytch is in here babbling.

Work on seeking therapy for your daddy issues and self hate, then maybe you won’t be projecting your rejection issues on to every man that pumped and dumped, or did a dine and dash seeking the attention of cacs bc I never see you showing the same energy and hostility at them. Where’s your thread on white posters using the n-ER word, and degrading black people, dumb fuk.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is you though - you c00n bytches stay sticking your asses out to the ends for those Cacs boiiii-sounding recited verbatim
Y'all got a whole thread of black men telling black women they need to lose weight but don't tell black men they need to stop being criminals, you're engaging in white supremacy :hhh:

What in the hell does that have to do with what I said:mindblown:
Of course white supremacy plays a role but to sit here and absolve black men for playing a role is downright absurd and pathetic