Being Around Extroverts Unappreciation Thread- @PeDora Da Predatora

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
There was no dyck pic, you lying bytch. That female poster @InfinateOpulance was exposed for lying, went running for cover and hasn’t been back since said exposure. Don’t act like you give a fuk because if you did, you wouldn’t waited until this thread to open your mouth. Don’t get brave chasing clout - make your own thread if you have an issue. @dora_da_destroyer happened to be the one talking the loudest and saying the most hypocritical cac pandering shyt- that’s what’s being addressed. The fact that she has all the smoke bit runs from her own fire. Get the fukk off my thread with your personal grievances. Bytch i don’t ever see you pop out until someone else is 10 toes down. The fact that she goes ghost on her own accountability, runs wild with the disrespect, n-ER race role reversal wench talk is the issue while sounding like a white prop while demeaning her own culture and feeling entitled enough to not own the fuk up for what she does.

Where’s your girl at?? Hasn’t posted since March when she literally hit sent crying off.
Post by: InfinateOpulance, Mar 14, 2021 in forum: The Locker Room
Never do I see you types of bytches having any type of forward thinking to see how this ends.
:mjlol::deadrose:

No ma'am, I don't think you do:sas2:

__
just as I suspected

Bitter can’t do no better alternative motive black man hating shea butter baby batter bytch is in here babbling.

Work on seeking therapy for your daddy issues and self hate, then maybe you won’t be projecting your rejection issues on to every man that pumped and dumped, or did a dine and dash seeking the attention of cacs bc I never see you showing the same energy and hostility at them. Where’s your thread on white posters using the n-ER word, and degrading black people, dumb fuk.
Look at all this projection:mjlol:
This is you though - you c00n bytches stay sticking your asses out to the ends for those Cacs boiiii-sounding recited verbatim
Funny I thought I was on forCh4n reading your posts on lsa:sas1:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:ohhh:

I thought they was the same person for awhile because one negged me and then one dapped and repped me apologizing for the neg :russ:

tenor.gif
Your entire posting persona is based off another male poster. Shut the entire fuk up. That’s homo as shyt. Besides that, the swirlset chick who you’re replying to, doesn’t want you. Dumbass. How the fuk are you keekeeing with a wench and acting like an alt- thinking you hold weight.
:deadrose::deadmanny:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I only have a total of 16 posts on LSA. Post the proof and the screenshots bytch. My LSA account is @Nicole0416. That stunt has been one and doned.
yjr6AGp.png

Oh you want to lie now?? The fact that you even had to lie and make up shyt to have any shyt to run with. Keep talking ho.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Lie on me some more bytch. Try to start spreading false information on my name, having no reason or evidence to do so - I will Fukkin body bag you.

How’s your girl @Chelsea Bridge @Ya @Brown Bunny and @InfinateOpulance
:jbhmm:
- picked through and have nots by this Chosen One.
:sas2::rip:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I only have 10 posts on LSA. Post the proof and the screenshots bytch. My LSA account is @Nicole0416. That stunt has been one and doned.

Oh you want to lie now??
Oh sweetheart, I don't stunt.
Funny how when you first popped up, you claimed you didn't come from lsa but then the narrative changed:jbhmm:
Also funny is you think you're the only one that knows how to use the search function.
But anyways, you and that lsa poster sure do have an infinity for kappas, lots of law school posts too:mjgrin:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Lie on me some more bytch. Try to start spreading false information on my name, having no reason or evidence to do so - I will Fukkin body bag you.

How’s your girl @Chelsea Bridge @Ya @Brown Bunny and @InfinateOpulance
:jbhmm:
- picked through and have nots by this Chosen One.
:sas2::rip:
I don't know any of those posters besides chelsea. Speaking of which, it's not nice to be on discords trying to gain information on ppl. I'm sure you wouldn't like that if it was done to you:mjpls:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh sweetheart, I don't stunt.
Funny how when you first popped up, you claimed you didn't come from lsa but then the narrative changed:jbhmm:
Also funny is you think you're the only one that knows how to use the search function.
But anyways, you and that lsa poster sure do have an infinity for kappas, lots of law school posts too:mjgrin:
Research before you write, dumb bytch. Your other LSA plant already made that thread, stupid bytch . No screenshots, evidence, quotes and no posts yet from you.
:mjlol::mjlol:
Caught up in your own web of lies that you can’t spin.

How the fuk are you tAlking search functions but can’t look up to see that you’re repeating the same exact words from a thread of the same exact plot from last year
Can we get the LSA posters and transplants out of here?

:ohhh::mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't know any of those posters besides chelsea. Speaking of which, it's not nice to be on discords trying to gain information on ppl. I'm sure you wouldn't like that if it was done to you:mjpls:

I’m not in any Discords - another lie. Catch up to the year 2020-2021. And I know who you know, that’s why you are mad as FUKKKKKK - I get fed and supplied without even asking, while you’re out here starving for intel b
:mjlol::laff:
so easily influenced into your own admissions and self snitching.
I wasn’t active in Discord basically the whole year and deleted my account, the only other one was the Ados discord which I removed back in 2019. The only time I post is to defend myself- they know this which is why I left with mutual respect and good terms. You can’t post quotes of me popping up with discord intel on any of those dudes. EVER. Damn, you can’t even lie right.
Not to mention - i was asked to come back. The main reason why is because they know I don’t talk shyt about any of them or bring up any posts or convos from discord. If I express myself, I’ll do it direct no need for shade. That’s called loyalty. Oh and I can post verification of all that I state with factual support - where’s your facts??
:francis::deadmanny:
The problem is your a jealous no code having switch hitting lonely bytch with no invites, beefing with lies over what you could never comprehend or attain. I don’t need to sell out these men or dub out with whites, all of that which you talk, is your own projection.
:sas1:

Last edited:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Research before you write, dumb bytch. Your other LSA plant already made that thread, stupid bytch . No screenshots, evidence, quotes and no posts yet from you.
Caught up in your own web of lies that you can’t spin.

How the fuk are you tAlking search functions but can’t look up to see that you’re repeating the same exact words from a thread of the same exact plot from last year
Can we get the LSA posters and transplants out of here?

:ohhh::mjlol:
Must have missed that thread but no, that's not the account at all:sas2:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I’m not in any Discords - another lie. Catch up to the year 2020-2021.
:mjlol::laff:
I wasn’t active in Discord basically the whole year and deleted my account, the only other one was the Ados discord which I removed back in 2019. Damn, you can’t even lie right.
Not to mention - i was asked to come back. The main reason why is because they know I don’t talk shyt about any of them or bring up any posts or convos from discord. That’s called loyalty. Oh and I can post verification of all that I state with factual support - where’s your facts??
:francis::deadmanny:
Who said I was speaking in the present?:mjpls:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
@Wild self is always getting hemmed up entangling himself in nicole's fukkery. First the dic pic fiasco, now this and it'll get worse real soon:dead:
This is coming from a good place, please work on your self-esteem and find a therapist.

You really need to take your own advice
full