Being Around Extroverts Unappreciation Thread- @PeDora Da Predatora

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No the fuk I don’t and don’t put that out there as a collective. None of what she is normal by any means or method.

I’m a woman and the creator of this thread to direct message her comment off accountability. Does it look like I’m letting her get away with that?? Hell no.
I didn't say you, I said women. Women who are on that type of time get a pass, you can't deny it. Even the sex offenders be getting slaps on the wrists compared to their male counterparts.

I'm glad you airing this out though.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Age gaps are Not problematic huh?
Breh, we disagree about this instance of a then 16 yr Hollywood chick with her then 20yr old BF. I have plenty of reasons why I don’t view that age gap as problematic in every instance. Please do no sit here and act like I’m condoning 28yr old sleeping with 14yr olds. Some of y’all are too hyperbolic in an attempt to make a point
SAYS the poster toting hypotheticals
:francis:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I didn't say you, I said women. Women who are on that type of time get a pass, you can't deny it. Even the sex offenders be getting slaps on the wrists compared to their male counterparts.

I'm glad you airing this out though.
No argument from me.
:hubie:
The issue was brought to my attention, I’m seeing something and saying something to her. It’s Monday night, I hate Monday’s - I’m tired asf but I’m here checking that. I could have waited for a more convenient time but I’m not letting time or her conduct slide. Because that’s the most sus direct reckless shyt that I’ve seen a female poster say - apparently the stupid chomo ho bytch has said this before to be that comfortable even letting that fly off her keyboard. Because the other reason-she also knows damn well that she’s up in every thread giving y’all heat and generalizing but disappears from her own violations with the non-responses.

like she did here:
Strange how y’all make this about the white gurls and ignore his relationship with an underage Jorja Smith

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Weird ass bytch
I always hear the feel like a pedo reason, but how legit is that? How many people even remember the puss before it had hair, let alone diving in them, so I'm not feeling that excuse (plus, unless you got a baby girl...how are you even visualizing underage p*ssy for that to be the reason). I'm just wondering what some of the other reasons y'all aren't down with the bald eagle?

:mjtf::gucci:
This is more than weird. This is a vetted poster?
:patrice:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I always said I'd be down to protect friends and fam in the face of murder, but no way I'm enabling pedo shyt. Truly disgusting, ain't no coach or friend worth the physical and emotional abuse of kids

——

Wouldn’t blame a teacher for catching a case :ehh:

:whoa:
Age of consent is 16 in Mississippi...:sas1:
giphy.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When chickens come back to roost and words come back to bite.
At 10 I could give birth. Guess that was my prime then too :sitdown:

18 still looks like a kid in the face, and yes, many girls don’t have hips, breasts, asses at 18 the way they do at 21/22/23. But I’m not going to argue with some pedo. Please go ahead and chase 16 year olds who are in their prime

But she’s in here posting up about 16 year old teenage boys. Dub.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notice how much posturing she does when she’s in here doing the exact same activity.
No she’s not. As I said, a lot of 18 year olds aren’t even fully developed, they haven’t taken control of their style, some still look like kids. They don’t have swag because they still don’t know who they are. A woman doesn’t hit her prime until early 20’s, and depending on how attractive she is, how she ages, and how she keeps herself up, that extends well into your 30’s.
Yes, 30 something year old men knocking down 17, 18, 19 year olds do have some shared mentality. I'm not gonna go full super Saiyin cuz these chicks are willing participants, but being 36 and needing to date an 18 year old simply doesn't make sense to me (other than the physical aspect)

a few threads later
Wouldn’t blame a teacher for catching a case :ehh:

:whoa:
Age of consent is 16 in Mississippi...:sas1:

Last edited: