Being an extrovert appreciation thread :blessed:

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
whew this post made me tired :sadcam:

lol i am introverted person but once i’m out of the house if i start getting invited to different events in the same day i’ll go.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Took today off - met up with a chick I met on Bumble BFF, chilled by the pool and ended up making friends with a Jamaican couple that just moved in, went to the wine bar and met another chick who’s gonna link me to some civic shyt to get involved in, randomly talking to this chick about her dog while waiting in line for insomnia cookies, Netflix and chill at 9 :blessed:

must suck for y’all introvert weirdos who can’t have a day on your own and randomly connect with new people :umad:

:usure:

:wrist:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Extroverts are the absolute WORST on the job

*machines are down at work*

Cool, I'll pull out my phone and watch some youtube videos:ehh:

*dude on the machines across from mine starts to walk over*

"WHAT'S GOIN' ON, MAYNE???!!!":gladbron:

:unimpressed:
:camby:

:dead: right....leemee alone lol

I'm actually #HermitGang...still an introvert but I really, really, really like my alone time. But if I feel like it I can talk to anyone.

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
They always do. One can be introverted, have a great social life, like to interact with people then go home and recharge with little to no interaction and be just fine. Idk why they think we're all hermits who don't talk or pull the shades down and hide.

A lot of extroverts just can't fathom someone actually valuing alone time, peace and quiet and not being ON all the time. It's rather odd.

because many are rooted in insecurities. They have to prove their life is amazing opposed to just living an amazing life.

Why do y’all think just because I enjoy real human interaction that I don’t enjoy alone time also

the self proclaimed internet introvert always wants to be alone and catches anxiety when they actually have to be social

All of this “I can be social when I want to be” is the same script the socially awkward recite every time this convo is brought up because they don’t want to actually admit that being social is real issue for them

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny you bring this up. Was having a heated discussion with the wife about this. Told her that I didn't want my son to be an introvert and wanted to get him involved in a lot of things because I said I thought that he would have more opportunities and a better life. Man, she didn't like that. I swear broads get upset over stupidness.

I tend to get along better with extroverts. Introverts boring as hell man.

Last edited:

BaviKingVA

Live every day like it's your last
Supporter
Daps
:snooze:
The issue is that a lot of introverts aren't actually introverts

a lot who call themselves introverts are actually just socially anxious, socially awkward, and/or body-conscious people that are afraid or unwilling to go outside their comfort zone or fix their self-esteem.
good post

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Why do y’all think just because I enjoy real human interaction that I don’t enjoy alone time also

the self proclaimed internet introvert always wants to be alone and catches anxiety when they actually have to be social

All of this “I can be social when I want to be” is the same script the socially awkward recite every time this convo is brought up because they don’t want to actually admit that being social is real issue for them

you're in this thread on a friday night lmfao stfu

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yeah she a woman, most women are extroverts. The like get brunch and shyt on yo off day instead of letting they man watch the game, go fishing, or work on their car:stopitslime:
That’s not true.
Look up the definition of an ambivert and omnivert. That’s me.