Being an extrovert appreciation thread :blessed:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Took today off - met up with a chick I met on Bumble BFF, chilled by the pool and ended up making friends with a Jamaican couple that just moved in, went to the wine bar and met another chick who’s gonna link me to some civic shyt to get involved in, randomly talking to this chick about her dog while waiting in line for insomnia cookies, Netflix and chill at 9 :blessed:

must suck for y’all introvert weirdos who can’t have a day on your own and randomly connect with new people :umad:

Sounds like a bad movie script but if all these dominoes aligned, then I’m genuinely happy.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:banderas: fuk this tread :banderas:

200.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you hope to get married you will need to be a little more discreet. Men don't want a woman who's the "life of the party".
Not real men,maybe if you want to attract little boys who wanna get "lit" with you.
Sit back,hands in your lap,or be the person who takes care of others at the party.
Being an extrovert is important for men,not so much for women.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Took today off - met up with a chick I met on Bumble BFF, chilled by the pool and ended up making friends with a Jamaican couple that just moved in, went to the wine bar and met another chick who’s gonna link me to some civic shyt to get involved in, randomly talking to this chick about her dog while waiting in line for insomnia cookies, Netflix and chill at 9 :blessed:

must suck for y’all introvert weirdos who can’t have a day on your own and randomly connect with new people :umad:

Question for you: how do you keep people as acquaintances without them demanding your time or getting too friendly? I'm introverted but notice my extroverted friends are hella wishy washy and often kinda fake w/ people in their circle. If I don't really fukk w/ someone I don't give them time or energy like that.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The issue is that a lot of introverts aren't actually introverts

a lot who call themselves introverts are actually just socially anxious, socially awkward, and/or body-conscious people that are afraid or unwilling to go outside their comfort zone or fix their self-esteem.

Preach

Exactly. I don't think people understand what a extrovert and introvert means.

Everyone knows exactly what the terms mean.

the problem is the above quote

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Extroverts are the absolute WORST on the job

*machines are down at work*

Cool, I'll pull out my phone and watch some youtube videos:ehh:

*dude on the machines across from mine starts to walk over*

"WHAT'S GOIN' ON, MAYNE???!!!":gladbron:

:unimpressed:
:camby:
Cuh, I'll never forget it. You posted something up here about one of your coworkers, and the nikka said, "White people and this math shyt." :mjlol: