Being an extrovert appreciation thread :blessed:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I can’t lie, when I read “I met up with a chick on Bumble” I got a little aroused. Then when I saw the “bff” my hornyness was dowsed. :ehh:

Although, I kept reading hoping it would turn into something else. :lupe:

But it didn’t. I’m glad you made friends though. It’s good to have a group. Are you back in Oakland or still on the Eastcoast? Are you used to this humidity yet?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Question for you: how do you keep people as acquaintances without them demanding your time or getting too friendly? I'm introverted but notice my extroverted friends are hella wishy washy and often kinda fake w/ people in their circle. If I don't really fukk w/ someone I don't give them time or energy like that.
It ain’t that deep

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Didn’t say y’all can’t, but an introvert ain’t gonna initiate the amount of contact I just did in a day
We wouldn’t want to. It’s quantity over quality. Brag about making new friends online as an adult. Like it’s an accomplishment.
:mjlol::laff:
Contact with zero substance- what’s the point of that? Extroverts are sooooo annoying and awkward. The need for validation every day. Introverts are intrinsically confident without needing a round of applause. Y’all are the ones talking to random people bc you feel uncomfortable with your own thoughts. Tweeking on 100 at all times. Extroverts creating threads about not being introverted = extra extrovert shyt. Basically admitting to not being interesting without having company and constant need for companionship around them at all times - typical extrovert= Circle is surrounded by 100 sheep and zero deep in lions.
:deadmanny:
Randomly striking up small talk - it’s funny asf watching yall morph out of your comfort zone when people don’t react to your Intros- lmao. Extroverts have no respect for boundaries.
- “N, why are you so quiet”
Because I don’t feel like talking
:mjtf:
random extrovert on the train: “how was your day?”
Me- “I’m good”:unimpressed:
*switches seats and/or puts on headphones and/or pulls out book to not be bothered.
At peace with ourselves
:whew:

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Question for you: how do you keep people as acquaintances without them demanding your time or getting too friendly? I'm introverted but notice my extroverted friends are hella wishy washy and often kinda fake w/ people in their circle. If I don't really fukk w/ someone I don't give them time or energy like that.
This.
Very much so.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Like you said, acquaintances vs friends. I have a different relationship and level of engagement with friends vs acquaintances. Acquaintances are the people where we just connect to do something or put each other onto things/events so they don’t require much time/investment and I don’t expect to have their time/attention often. My friends tho - they ride or die.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Your error lies in your assumption that we actually want to “randomly connect with new people”.
:snooze:
That is true, unless that new person happens to be a baddie I can connect with:jbhmm:. Revealing too much of my sex addict character traits
tenor.gif

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
must suck for y’all introvert weirdos who can’t have a day on your own and randomly connect with new people :umad:
:huh:…introverts don’t have trouble meeting new people. Introverts can be just as gregarious as extroverts in fact.
Shyness ≠ Introvert

i think you’re speaking about people who have social anxiety or just socially awkward.