Being an extrovert appreciation thread :blessed:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
:dead: right....leemee alone lol

I'm actually #HermitGang...still an introvert but I really, really, really like my alone time. But if I feel like it I can talk to anyone.
When I come in for overtime and I'm the only one back here:banderas:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why do y’all think just because I enjoy real human interaction that I don’t enjoy alone time also

the self proclaimed internet introvert always wants to be alone and catches anxiety when they actually have to be social

All of this “I can be social when I want to be” is the same script the socially awkward recite every time this convo is brought up because they don’t want to actually admit that being social is real issue for them

I never said extroverts don’t but introverts recharge from alone time, therefore putting a higher priority on alone time/how and when we want to interact is how we keep our peace. That bothers some of y’all and I don’t understand why.

Again, that is social anxiety not introversion. What’s not clicking???? Conflating the two is the MAJOR problem. One can be introverted and have social anxiety and one can be a introverted and have normal interactions with people.

I’m currently at home catching up on shows. My phone is dinging and I’m interacting with people via text and online while also enjoying my quiet time. Tomorrow night my cousin is having a birthday party and I’m excited to go. I’m excited to see folks, meet new folks and have a good time but tonight I need to recharge solo dolo

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I’m an introvert/ambivert & have literally done all that in the OP & more

I have connections everywhere from guns weed albanian prostitutes dudes who can get you BA’s fake ID’s govt jobs I can go on & on……on shyt you don’t even think of….I have a connect from an Afghan dude who sells Pomsky puppies….like who does that…

I know the owner of some dmv stripclubs/clubs and some of the bouncers know me by name….I can get in for free ina few spots…..I get half off in a local resturaunt bc I went to school w the owner’s son….not to be cocky but I’m a popular guy…

It’s just that I need time to recharge every once in a while & I don’t rely on validation from people all the time like an attention seeking toddler. I’m very self reliant. I am my own muse.

Plus where I’m from, extroverts die young.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
The issue is that a lot of introverts aren't actually introverts

a lot who call themselves introverts are actually just socially anxious, socially awkward, and/or body-conscious people that are afraid or unwilling to go outside their comfort zone or fix their self-esteem.
It’s also more socially acceptable to have “social anxiety” then just being like “ I don’t feel like dealin wit y’all right now”

introverts are the fairly misunderstood.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Who says introverts can't meet new people? :dwillhuh:We can meet new people we just don't care to or feel the need to
And that’s what attracts people to us even more….

We don’t like fakeness…so when people sense that we could careless about puttin on a show. We are real motherfukkers. And that’s hard to come by….most people are fake….

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
When I come in for overtime and I'm the only one back here:banderas:
I used to work late just to actually get work done in peace and quiet. Much more productive ALONE.

They put me in an office that’s in a different section than the rest of the Department
:mjlol:
Officially it was due to “space” reasons but unofficially, it must be personality conflicts. I’m the only woman there as - that worked out well.
:mjgrin:
are you okay up there by yourself? They asked. Yes…yes i am. It worked out just fine.
giphy.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
trust Uberfacts with no citations, hermit crehs
Bytch I’m a black woman. Save that white boy shyt.

I’ll post what the fuk I want.
Pretend to be black online by having the audacity to perpetuate stereotypes to the point of outing yourself, cac faggit.

“Psychology Today” is the citation, you dumb fuk. This is why I have a low tolerance for stupid behavior. Dude thought he was smart replying with this. Most Extroverts ain’t that bright and confuse their mental intellect for being smart dumb online.

Easiest roast material too bc they talk so much that they tend to supply their own ether. Online and off. Never do they think or analyze before they talk.
:unimpressed::beli:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Extroverts are the absolute WORST on the job

*machines are down at work*

Cool, I'll pull out my phone and watch some youtube videos:ehh:

*dude on the machines across from mine starts to walk over*

"WHAT'S GOIN' ON, MAYNE???!!!":gladbron:

:unimpressed:
:camby:

Or as soon as you walk in the door it’s chatty patty time

vMLAw5.gif

Like damn I just got here, give me 20 minutes to get settled. My extrovert work bestie knew I was cool with going out for lunch, chatting/visiting others etc for extended periods but once we’re done I need at least an hour in my office with headphones and peace.

Do not knock on my door. Text or send an email unless you’re dying or the building is on fire. She understood and we balanced each other out