Mood: Monday through Friday-
angry.jpg

:deadrose:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:huh:…introverts don’t have trouble meeting new people. Introverts can be just as gregarious as extroverts in fact.
Shyness ≠ Introvert

i think you’re speaking about people who have social anxiety or just socially awkward.

They always do. One can be introverted, have a great social life, like to interact with people then go home and recharge with little to no interaction and be just fine. Idk why they think we're all hermits who don't talk or pull the shades down and hide.

A lot of extroverts just can't fathom someone actually valuing alone time, peace and quiet and not being ON all the time. It's rather odd.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I’ll complain about an event that people are inviting me to in order to purposely get implied uninvited. Late arrivals and last minute cancellations depending on mood.
tumblr_ndyev8ExtK1rfduvxo1_400.gif

But turn into the life of the party at events that I actually feel are exclusive enough for me fo attend.
NegligibleAbleBronco-size_restricted.gif

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
They always do. One can be introverted, have a great social life, like to interact with people then go home and recharge with little to no interaction and be just fine. Idk why they think we're all hermits who don't talk or pull the shades down and hide.

A lot of extroverts just can't fathom someone actually valuing alone time, peace and quiet and not being ON all the time. It's rather odd.

because many are rooted in insecurities. They have to prove their life is amazing opposed to just living an amazing life.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Took today off - met up with a chick I met on Bumble BFF, chilled by the pool and ended up making friends with a Jamaican couple that just moved in, went to the wine bar and met another chick who’s gonna link me to some civic shyt to get involved in, randomly talking to this chick about her dog while waiting in line for insomnia cookies, Netflix and chill at 9 :blessed:

must suck for y’all introvert weirdos who can’t have a day on your own and randomly connect with new people :umad:
Made me google what bumble BFF was :russ:

I’m thinking damn @portcityplaya lil heart gone be broken

Seriously tho never even thought of a site like that :ohhh:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Cuh, I'll never forget it. You posted something up here about one of your coworkers, and the nikka said, "White people and this math shyt." :mjlol:
This breh at work was upset because he had to put offsets in the machine to machine the part to its correct dimensions:mjlol:

He wish he could just push a button and go about his day:mjlol: