The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
trust Uberfacts with no citations, hermit crehs
Name yourself online after Vince McMahon thinking you won’t get exposed for actually being white. Username to white poster and Reddit coorelation

Dumbtropevert

Last edited:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
:mjlol: this is how people get got. Good luck. lol @ vacations with strangers. Did you share your social security with her also?
This isn’t my first time. I been a solo traveler for years. The world isn’t as scary as y’all think it is. I was going to PR regardless and always do separate accommodations anyway.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Extroverts are the real weirdos :scust:

We (introverts) ain't even worried about anyone else. But extroverts always talking shyt about people that stays to themselves.

Plus we (introverts) ain't interested in small talks and meaningless relationships. That's something you friendly ass extroverts don't understand.

Last edited:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I’m a proud introvert.
:mjgrin:

We’ll see how well you extrovert brehs perform when we’re on lockdown again. That’s where we thrive.
:umad:
Yep & I leveled up, gained new skills made more $$$$ & got in way better shape during the lockdown

Meanwhile extroverts got depressed & started binge drinking:mjlol:

Weak ass motherfukkers.

I’m starting to think most extroverts are very mentally weak.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Do people in the real world really label themselves as introverts and extroverts? i've never heard any of that shyt outside of this place lol.

"i'm an extrovert, i like to go to Vegas pool parties every weekend.." who talks like this?
Agreed. That shyt is kinda weird. Why put a label on it?