Being a homebody Appreciation

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
when you get older and start working 9-5, i hate and i mean hate going anywhere after work, even to the grocery store i just want to go straight home, on weekends i'll go to the odd movie, or odd grocery shopping and church, minus that. I also hate how packed the malls are on weekends.

Gues I'm getting old, when i was younger I loved going out.

Man I feel the same exact way. It's like once I'm home, I don't want to go anywhere and see people. People just piss me off these days.

I've always been a homebody, but it's to the extreme these days. I feel like it's a chore to get all primped up and ready to go anywhere, when I know I'll probably feel better just staying home, relaxed:smoker: and watching a good movie or my DVR stuff. *insert old wheelchair smilie here*

BeezyWeezy

Retired :whew:
Daps
Reppin
Florida

What the problem is nikka? You :angry: you aint got one? Like my mans Malta said, they got the better picture, dummy :rudy: I researched that shyt for a few months to make sure I was getting the best flatscreen for my needs, cus I game and watch sports in HD, plasma's had a better refresh rate at that time and had better color range especially for high/low contrast. :smugfavre:
So just cus some fool gassed you up that their shytty ass TV was plasma when it prolly aint even HD, and your dumb ass didnt no any better, don't come in hating on me. Ole, lemme open my mouth and show everyone how much of a fool I am, lemme say something so people can see I dont know what im talking about, lemme me try n speak on things I dunno and then be proud of my ignorence ass nikka. :birdman:

Plasma's actually have better picture quality :birdman:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No wonder...this thread is filled with mostly Tauruses.

I am a homebody but that is definitely not my choice. If I could be out there every weekend I'd surely do it.

Stupid motherfukker that's the month they joined, not the month they were born in.

Daps
Netflix has made a nikka lazy. Chilling with your number 1 watching Lost season after season then getting some cut on the boring episode :win:

No better way to live compared to being in a club with stank hoes and dirt bag nikkas :upsetfavre:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
I did all my fun ignorant dumb shyt before i hit 18 so now when someone asks me to go to the club i hit them with the :childplease: got a phone full of girls i could call, pocket full of cash, blunt full of green, fukk i need to go to the club for? my idea of going out is going to chill with friends and loved ones at someone's crib. set up the bbq, roll some blunts, call some females over and i'm good :win:

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
the club is generally also the epitome of anxiety/thirst

most of the nikkaz in there are self conscious and they're not really having fun..the bytches dancing with themselves in a clique to mask their insecurity....

why you think alcohol is a premium in the club, to take away peoples anxiety when they're there. and in my mind, why would you go to a place you're not having fun at unless you completely faded.
Im gon have fun at my house regardless of whether i have kush/liqs/pills ect.....cant say the same for the club.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I don't really go to the club anymore, just past that age (for me at least)

had fun when i did...and I still will, but only for VERY special events (maybe 1 or 2 times in a year?)

been a while since I last went though...Just not my scene. Got kinda played out a few yrs back (and I'm 28) ::yeshrug::

to each their own