Being a homebody Appreciation

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Hiking / Camping / Kayaking

Me and some friends recently went kayaking, posted up on an island and smoked a few blunts. White people rowing by us lookin like :rudy:
We lookin right back literally :win:

Am I the only one on the Coli that is not a homebody?

This is an internet forum so its bound to have introverted computer people..

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i wish i could stay at home. i go out almost everyday. like this morning, i didn't get back to my house until 7am because i had a gig at 2am and then i'm going to go out again in a few hours to meet this girl i've been talking to. but i can't help it, it's what i do. but it's different from people in this thread. like, i don't go to a club to hang around trying to talk to women. i'm mostly there to talk business (but i do hang and talk sometimes). and with drinks, i never pay full price, so drinking at a spot is similar to drinking at home (sometimes even cheaper)...

if i want to stay home, i have to make it a point not to go out

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Me and some friends recently went kayaking, posted up on an island and smoked a few blunts. White people rowing by us lookin like :rudy:
We lookin right back literally :win:

This is an internet forum so its bound to have introverted computer people..

That sounds dope as fukk. I'm planning a white water rafting expedition right now. shyt's gonna be fun as shyt. Not gonna smoke though. shyt is real out there :yeshrug:

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Throw in my 52 inch full 1080p plasma, top surround sound system, ps3 w/ media centre, and I'm wit ya'll. Gonna have to be one crazy ass, once in a lifetime event, for me to come up out the house.

:rudy:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
me and my boy was just saying how club is the biggest ripoff there is. What does the club provide you with for your money? music that you heard last time you went to the club and from last year and the year before; some drinks you got to pay extra for; crowded spaces; darkness. shyt is wack. i dont mind going out as long as it aint the club. i'd rather chill at someone crib

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm the exact opposite if i could be out all day everyday i woul be a happy man. Thats why when i go on vacations coming home hurts because for those couple of days your all over the place going a 100 miles per hour. When i get home to the slower lifestyle it drives me crazy and takes me a couple of days to adjust.

I have to give myself breaks because i can go months without staying home on a weekend and its almost a relief to get that weekend off occasionally. But i slowed down on the weekdays but summer i'll probably ramp it up again.

I'm not into the club scene i'm more of a pub/bar guy i admit it could get expensive and can get a little stale at times but you just got to switch it up places and have a little variety. Obviously house partys and summer bbqs are greater then the rest. But i'm about to turn 28 in a couple of days i dont know how much longer im gonna go with this mentality ride it out through the summer see how it goes from there:manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope to one day own a small home so that I, too, may become a how do you say uh homebody

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
when you get older and start working 9-5, i hate and i mean hate going anywhere after work, even to the grocery store i just want to go straight home, on weekends i'll go to the odd movie, or odd grocery shopping and church, minus that. I also hate how packed the malls are on weekends.

Gues I'm getting old, when i was younger I loved going out.

I'm only 26 and feel the same way..I stopped fukking with the clubs when I was like 23,..Chilling at the crib with the main>>>Club full of stuck up bytches.

Oh yea, shout out to my Taureses..May 1st bday :win: