Being a homebody Appreciation

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I used to go out, and that sh!t is fun with the right people so I won't knock it.

But I was doing WAY too much, to much drinking, To much fukkin with hoes who cool wit other hoes I fukk wit, the drama. nikkas arguing and sh!t.

So I slowed down, stop drinking as much and started blowing more green. That made me chill out and save some ends.

Once I moved and got a house in the burbs it was a wrap. I still go out but only if its a get together or if its going down for sure.

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'd rather cook my own meal, watch a movie, and curl up on the couch with the bf any day. After everyone gets off of work, you really want to just be comfortable. We go out every once in a while but it's not to a club. If anything it's a game, a movie, or a concert. I'm gonna try to get him to go to this paella and wine tasting event, that's my type of night out.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
*appreciates* i hate running the streets and being a married woman there's nothing out there for me anyways.
curling up in bed with netflix...my laptop...a glass of wine and a blanket > "your wildest hottest friday night".
:smugfavre:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I'd rather cook my own meal, watch a movie, and curl up on the couch with the bf any day. After everyone gets off of work, you really want to just be comfortable. We go out every once in a while but it's not to a club. If anything it's a game, a movie, or a concert. I'm gonna try to get him to go to this paella and wine tasting event, that's my type of night out.

beat me to it... *hi five*

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
As stated, go out on occasions or if its goin down for sure.
Other than that either have people fall thru my crib or go to theirs, must be since we're in the computer era?:manny:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
No wonder...this thread is filled with mostly Tauruses.

I am a homebody but that is definitely not my choice. If I could be out there every weekend I'd surely do it.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps

You share that dude.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Certified homebody right here. Netflix and some Remy makes a terrific weekend. I go out every now and then. These days it's typically a gala or some business related shyt. Free time to my self = :ahh:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Do you guys ever feel guilty for being home too much? Like how come your not outside living.

Im not sure how going to a club can be defined as "outside living" considering you're in a dark room with loud ass music blasting.

Hiking / Camping / Kayaking / Sport event / Concert / Cycling = Outside living

Not going to some club.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
got no choice....friends busy with jobs and family and and I too old to be making friends