Being a homebody Appreciation

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
I agree with this thread, id rather watch netflix or play ps3 or grab a bottle or loud or whatever than go out, plus the same hoes be out every weekend anyway.

and if I'm not in vip then its pointless in going to a club.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
c/s

waking up like :damn: and holding your breath checking ur bank accounts after a night out is not the bizzness.

word I went to a strip club few years ago, next morning I woke up I couldnt even afford a Mcdonalds breakfast sandwich my card was declined

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
These bytches have too much power. To make a nikka get dressed and be around nikkas he don't like just to knock a bytch at the club. Not to mention the money he spends on drinks and food and a possible room. Then you have the nikkas that do all that and still come home unsuccessfull only to go on XVideos to complete his night :deadhorse:It ain't worth it. It's waaay more cool broads to pull at the mall on a saturday afternoon. Get their number before they go to the club while they're buying their clothes and shyt.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
True story:

I text the homie last night
10:30pm
Me: what's popping tonight breh? :stylin:
Him: the dj homie has a gig in maywood and it's a homegirl bday party in the lbc :jawalrus:
10:40pm
Me: oh word let's hit up dtf tho I don't wanna drive and I rather stay home than go way out there :rudy:
Him: I really wanna hit up my Asian homegirl bday at panama joes tho :win:
6:00am
FB STATUS READS
"F*******K!!! LBC to Corona at 5 in the morning sucks. Especially when u fall to sleep n crash on the freeway.....FML! F**k I'm mad!" :to: :sadbron:
8:15am
Me: wakes up safe and sound and likes the homie's status. And turns on the tv to see about any laker trades while bumping k.dot and replying on his status
"nikka you went out wowsers o.o" :smugdraper:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
when you get older and start working 9-5, i hate and i mean hate going anywhere after work, even to the grocery store i just want to go straight home, on weekends i'll go to the odd movie, or odd grocery shopping and church, minus that. I also hate how packed the malls are on weekends.

Gues I'm getting old, when i was younger I loved going out.

Thought I was the only one like this. I hate ANY diversion from a straight trip home, can literally demolish my mood.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I agree with this thread, id rather watch netflix or play ps3 or grab a bottle or loud or whatever than go out, plus the same hoes be out every weekend anyway.

and if I'm not in vip then its pointless in going to a club.

If your seeing the same hoes in the same club every weekend.... u got small town problems breh:deadrose: