Being a homebody Appreciation

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
the club is generally also the epitome of anxiety/thirst

most of the nikkaz in there are self conscious and they're not really having fun..the bytches dancing with themselves in a clique to mask their insecurity....

why you think alcohol is a premium in the club, to take away peoples anxiety when they're there. and in my mind, why would you go to a place you're not having fun at unless you completely faded.
Im gon have fun at my house regardless of whether i have kush/liqs/pills ect.....cant say the same for the club.

:snoop: Why do you think you have any idea on how people that go to the club feel

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
*doesn't go to clubs that charge for 21 and up*
*bar hops all over the place on a Friday or Saturday*
* pre-games in the car before hitting the streets*
*chills and maintains until 2am....*
sent from my phone nikka....

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
*hi five*

because we don't go to the club? It's not our scene, we're more low-key. I'd much rather go to a basketball game, we go home, chill, go to bed and make sure I'm not tired so I can have all of his stuff ready for when he goes to work in the morning :manny:

you actually exist? :ohhh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
When i was single i would go out a lot then that shyt died down

My boy at the time would want to go to the damn club to drink and pick up hoes more so cuz he couldn't

Him: YO lets go to the club
Me: No
Him: Y
Me: Im bout to watch this matrix marathon
Him: I want to drink and pic up girls get numbers
Me: Go do it then
Him: You know I need your help
Me: Too bad
Him: Fine while you sitting here watching movies board i'll get a girl watch
Me: Your wrong. Here is the reality I won't be board cuz i already got a girl coming over to watch these movies with me and im gonna get laid while you sitting there in the corner looking for a girl to go talk too or hoping one goes too you u will be bored looking out of place and wasting money. HAVE FUN BRO

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
c/s this whole thread

I may hit the bar or something on the weekend if I'm invited, but most of the time I'm pretty content to chill at the crib drinking/smoking/gaming/on the computer.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Well I might enjoy being at home...

But I'm going to see Devin the Dude on friday :smoker:

Dude puts on a good show, he came to a hole in the wall spot here in Cleveland, nikkas was passin blunts back and forth to him on stage. I didn't know so many white people liked his music, teenage white girls was singing his shyt word for word. One of my favorite hiphop experiences ever.

With that said the club is a waist of time and money. If your not out looking for coochie I can't see a reason to go. I'll go to the bar to watch a sports event and have a couple brews but that's it.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
The club shouldn't be an every week thing. It's only good if your going with 3-4 girls and your boy. When your with girls or dancing with girls other girls from the club are easier to interact with. All a club is an excuse to hook up since anybody can have drinks and play music at home and if your on the prowl it does happen to be where a large number of beautiful girls congregrate where they legitimately want to hook up or are looking to boost their ego and see how many guys they reject that night. Some girls like to dance as well. For guys it's just a place to pick up chicks lol no guy really wants to spend that much to drink or not be able to hear the next day.

But agreed if you have a nice place and are cordial with people you meet in the daytime and you can expand hanging out in many places besides the club. If your near a beach boardwalk or go paint balling every once in a while it's a good change of pace.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I agree that night clubs are awful

Too loud, crowded and expensive

But not going out at all?

Wtf?

The only reason to go out is to find sex?

How about connecting with your fellow humans?

Maybe I'm spoiled because I live in downtown Philly but it sounds like you guys don't know how to enjoy life. Dont be hypnotized by tv or internet

Going out with friends couple times a week drinking til 2 while you bullshyt, meet strangers, watch sports, run into old friends, play pool etc >>>>> staying in every night with whatever woman you have attached yourself to watching old episodes of frasier

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I agree that night clubs are awful

Too loud, crowded and expensive

But not going out at all?

Wtf?

The only reason to go out is to find sex?

How about connecting with your fellow humans?

Maybe I'm spoiled because I live in downtown Philly but it sounds like you guys don't know how to enjoy life. Dont be hypnotized by tv or internet

Going out with friends couple times a week drinking til 2 while you bullshyt, meet strangers, watch sports, run into old friends, play pool etc >>>>> staying in every night with whatever woman you have attached yourself to watching old episodes of frasier[
/QUOTE]

Add to the fact, that they do this same shyt every day of the week when they get off work.

I will go out as long as I live.

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From like 19 to 22 I used to go to clubs. Tryin to pick up chicks that take clubbin way too seriously. Those chicks that love to go clubbin sheesh they so thirsty for attention. Simps soup them up with drinks and hey Ma's every 5 seconds. Never met a cool chick from the club. Just a bunch of ho's. Crazy thing is I had way more fun clubbin with my wife when we were dating, then when tryin to hook up with Chicks.

As I got older and as my friends got older chillin with with some good drinks, firing up the grill, playin poker, watching football can't be beat.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I hate going out period, Id much rather sit at home and watch tv play ps3 etc. I hate dealing with most people and going out is a hassle. Only time I go out now really is to go to the liquor store, or best buy to get a ps3 game.