Being a homebody Appreciation

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Club always been wack. Can't hear nobody over the fukkin music, dumb drunk fukks everywhere.. expensive drinks...meh.. just never enjoyed it

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Do you guys ever feel guilty for being home too much? Like how come your not outside living.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Nowadays you got a better chance of fukkin a bytch off facebook, twittter, pof etc.

Rather than being Random Guy #2145 in the club rubbing up on a bytch ass and asking for her number.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I do both, who am I to fukk tradition up? :stopitslime:

Killa!

I prefer staying home these days though. Chilling in the house watching Netflix or a game, relaxing and what not. Maybe go to the park or the movies or something, but that's about it. The club scene ain't really my speed.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Do you guys ever feel guilty for being home too much? Like how come your not outside living.

not at all, gas is expensive, eating out expensive, just sit back relax download a movie play a videogame watch tv, im not even home alot i leave at 7am for work every day and reach home nearly 6 mon to fri

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
The older I get, the more clubbing becomes mundane. I still go out maybe 3 or 4 times a month tops and get it in, but when I do it's more to blow off steam while out with the homies, or catch up with associates I see out, or innocently flirt with chicks just to make sure my game is sharp.

Between work, my girl, my child, and the other shyt that I juggle day to day, the incentive to go blow money for the sake of being in the club 3 times a week has lost its luster. I'm more the type to catch happy hour or watch a couple games at the bar and talk shyt for a couple hours than I am to be the "last call" nicca that's getting white boy wasted trying to parking lot pimp every Saturday night.

I watch movies and game at the crib, invite the fam over, and smoke and drink good in the comfort of my home without having to worry about possibly getting busted for DUI, paying ridiculous cover charges, or dealing with bullshyt fukkery that comes with being in the club all the time. Works for me... :win: