Bee Pollen; Increases Strength Up to %50, and Increases Height Even Amongst Adults, and More!

Made Man

All Star
Daps
everyone buying, but aint no one co-signing positive results

:jbhmm:
Started off at half a teaspoon in my protein shake in the morning. Only been taking it for 2 days but i have considerably more energy and i have been more focused at work. The very first day t i had to keep reminding myself that i brought my lunch to work........ so i guess the appetite suppressant works. :yeshrug:.

Didn't have to take a pre workout before the gym yesterday :yeshrug:.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I just got this product recently called Bee Well. This is my second bottle, first bottle was in January of this year. I didn't really see no results back then so I didn't re-buy until reading this thread. Someone did say it could take up to four months for the supplement to really kick in your body.

amazon.com/Danielles-1500mg-Propolis-Beepollen-Capsules/dp/B00E84AVVC/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1449075680&sr=1-1&keywords=bee+well

71xcRvbZrwL._SX466_.jpg

Last edited:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I just got this product recently called Bee Well. This is my second bottle, first bottle was in January of this year. I didn't really see no results back then so I didn't re-buy until reading this thread. Someone did say it could take up to four months for the supplement to really kick in your body.

amazon.com/Danielles-1500mg-Propolis-Beepollen-Capsules/dp/B00E84AVVC/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1449075680&sr=1-1&keywords=bee+well

71xcRvbZrwL._SX466_.jpg

I bought that too, and the only thing I noticed was that my allergies really started acting up and my tongue started getting really dry. I stopped it like after a week; it's still sitting in my cabinet along with the other two bottles.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At Natural Grocers it said start off with one grain 1st day, two grains 2nd day, four grains 3rd day, 8 grains 4th day, 16 grains 5th day, etc.... I have to research how much you should stop at once you have built up the dosage ( I think I remember seeing like 1 or 2 teaspoons per day, but I will research it Insha Allah (If Allah wills) just to make sure).
Listen to Slaimon, crehs :to:

Got it last night and tried to take a teaspoon straight away and my throat started to swell up :mjcry:

Nurse in the ER was :mjlol: when I told her I was just trying to get taller :to: