Bee Pollen; Increases Strength Up to %50, and Increases Height Even Amongst Adults, and More!

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Been taking bee pollen and royal jelly the past few weeks. This shyt is great for u, countless benefits, and I've been feeling great

Very true I like rolly jelly never tried the pollen. Make sure its local for better results!

Support local bee farms!
:blessed:

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
Amazon got reviews talking bout finding dead bees in their pollen

One guy said his came with mold

Can I get a specific link to what you got @Slaimon Khan Shah
I highly doubt you'll have those types of problems with bee pollen (i.e dead bees, mold, etc.) I bought mine from Natural Grocers NaturalGrocers.com , just off of Colorado Blvd. and Evans here in Denver, Colorado.
I do recommend the company Y.S Eco Bee Farms, they seem super legit (about the quality) and have good products from my experience.

Slaimon Khan Shah

Daps
Reppin
amazon links brehs?
If you can't find any local Bee Pollen I recommend going with the company Y.S. Eco Bee Farms. They seem super legit and seem to have very high quality products. From my experience they are a wonderful company to go with. They even sell some of their products at Sprouts, so they are a well known company.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
if you have an reaction in 2/3 days or you can always go to the doctor and get tested for it.

Slaimon Khan Shah

Daps
Reppin
Just copped some bee pollen powder from the health food store.

How do I know if I'm allergic?
Just start off with extremely small doses and build up to about 2 teaspoons per day in about a month. This bee pollen is something else though. I'm talking about it can make a 27 year old feel like a 17 year old on the basketball court.
Bee pollen may be my 2nd favorite food in the world now... after honey (if honey is a food not a drink).

Myrical Lyfe

In the Gutter, of the Tunnel
Daps
Reppin
SEPA
Just start off with extremely small doses and build up to about 2 teaspoons per day in about a month. This bee pollen is something else though. I'm talking about it can make a 27 year old feel like a 17 year old on the basketball court.
Bee pollen may be my 2nd favorite food in the world now... after honey (if honey is a food not a drink).

I stopped after to weeks cause I felt no different

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
bee pollen increasing height?..so i go from being 6'3 1/2" to being a pure 6'4" if i take it lol..but ive heard about bee pollen doing work against allergies...i may rock with it on that aspect when spring comes around and things start blooming..i go through 2-3 week struggle period where i gotta have regular and steroid inhalers on deck at all times as well as meds for my nebulizer due to my allergy induced asthma