Bee Pollen; Increases Strength Up to %50, and Increases Height Even Amongst Adults, and More!

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
Brother @Slaimon Khan Shah, been taking the all natural bee pollen for about a month now, I always blend a spoonful into my smoothies. Is it better to take it down raw or am I getting the same benefits? Allergy season around the corner I got to be ready, I'm not taking any losses this year
To be honest, I don't really know. I used to just take it by itself (about one or two teaspoons), but latley I've been mixing it in with smoothies. I don't know if either method is more effective than the other.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
So does this really help?? For people who have been using it longer than a month..what difference has it made in your life??
:snoop:Left it at home one day and didn't ever really pick it back up. There was a slight difference in energy but I'm feeling better now that I've cleaned up my diet and eating fresh veggies

Mackronus

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Misleading Claims

Promoters call bee pollen "the perfect food" and stress that it contains all of the essential amino acids and many vitamins and minerals [1]. However, none of these nutrients offers any magic, and all are obtained easily and less expensively from conventional foods. The CC Pollen Company of Phoenix, Arizona, has also claimed:

It has been estimated that honeybee pollen contains over 5,000 enzymes and coenzymes, many times more than any other food. . . . Enzymes in the body are not only necessary for perpetual healing and digestion but for life itself. Without enzymes, life is impossible. Also, enzymes protect against premature aging. It has been reliably stated that only honeybee pollen contains all known enzymes in perfect proportion and perfect balance. [1]

The above statement is erroneous. Pollen does not contain all known enzymes, and even if it did, that would not contribute to human health. The enzymes in plants and other species of animals help regulate the metabolic functions of their respective species. When ingested, they do not act as enzymes within the human body, because they are digested rather than absorbed intact into the body.

Bee pollen has also been claimed to improve athletic and sexual performance; slow the aging process; promote both weight loss and weight gain; prevent infection, allergy, and cancer; and alleviate more than 60 other health problems.

No scientific study supports any claim that bee pollen is effective against any human disease. The few studies that have been done to test its effect on athletic performance have shown no benefit [2-4]. In the mid-1970s, for example, tests conducted on swimmers and cross-country runners found no difference in performance between those who took bee pollen and those who took a placebo [3]. A six-week study of 20 swimmers published in 1982 found no performance difference [4].

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Do people even realize what a 50% increase in strength is?

Conceivably if you're benching 200 lbs, this bee pollen should take your max to 300 lbs. :jbhmm:

I bench 315,....flat, supine, incline and closed grip.
Do the math for me.
so I can passive aggressively show out and low key brag.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I actually believe this, because the bees down here where I moved are fukk'n the size of little humming birds,.. And sound like they mowing the grass inside your house if they are outside a window.

That is how huge these bees are down here.
These bees don't die cause it is no real winter either.
Every bug is humongous down here, but the bees are another level.

So this could be true,.....
Plus the pollen out here is unreal.
If you stand by a tree and kick it,...you will be really covered in pollen like someone hit you with a bag of flour.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I actually believe this, because the bees down here where I moved are fukk'n the size of little humming birds,.. And sound like they mowing the grass inside your house if they are outside a window.

That is how huge these bees are down here.
These bees don't die cause it is no real winter either.
Every bug is humongous down here, but the bees are another level.

So this could be true,.....
Plus the pollen out here is unreal.
If you stand by a tree and kick it,...you will be really covered in pollen like someone hit you with a bag of flour.
maybe those bees are a product of cross bred bees from some exotic stock..those visitors.