Bee Pollen; Increases Strength Up to %50, and Increases Height Even Amongst Adults, and More!

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
So I got a full jar. What's the recommended usage of this stuff?
This website seems to break down the dosage pretty well. They recommend about 2 teaspoons a day after you have built up your dosage after a few weeks. I would build up your dosage for at least one month before taking the full 2 teaspoons per day. Start off with one small granule or maybe two. Then after a couple of days double that. And continue doubling up the dosage every couple of days just to be safe. I would say that over 99% of food and drinks in the U.S are more hazardous to your health than bee pollen, but it's good to be careful. Eating super foods in moderation such as bee pollen and eliminating unhealthy foods is truly the way to go. I hope it works out for you!
Bee Pollen Dose Management

Myrical Lyfe

In the Gutter, of the Tunnel
Daps
Reppin
SEPA
This website seems to break down the dosage pretty well. They recommend about 2 teaspoons a day after you have built up your dosage after a few weeks. I would build up your dosage for at least one month before taking the full 2 teaspoons per day. Start off with one small granule or maybe two. Then after a couple of days double that. And continue doubling up the dosage every couple of days just to be safe. I would say that over 99% of food and drinks in the U.S are more hazardous to your health than bee pollen, but it's good to be careful. Eating super foods in moderation such as bee pollen and eliminating unhealthy foods is truly the way to go. I hope it works out for you!
Bee Pollen Dose Management

2 grains are that strong :lupe:

I've Def made dishes at my work with more then 2 grains :lolbron:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
4.) The final benefit may be the best one, but I can't share it for certain reasons. Huge benefit though! Your just going to have to try it yourself!
****No negative side effects whatsoever experienced so far!

just tell me if it makes my dikk bigger so i can bag 75 pounds of this shyt :wow:

Francis

Pro
Daps
On Tuesday I'll ask my osteopath/posturologist/trainer/kinesiologist (:wow: :banderas:) about it.
I'm still growing so I don't know what effect can have on height (it sounds REALLY stupid though, how in the fukk you grow 2 more inches just like that :dead:), but the thing I'm interested in is the fact that this bee pollen seems to have all the vitamins especially B (1/2/3/5/6/12), which gives me incredible benefits at the gym (had to take a vitamin B supplement for 3 weeks for health reasons and at the gym I felt like never before, like I was on coffeine 24/7 :wow:), and it would be amazing if I could keep going with a B vitamin pure natural supplement.
I don't have much hope though :francis:, it sounds too good.