Bee Pollen; Increases Strength Up to %50, and Increases Height Even Amongst Adults, and More!

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Ty !!!

I’ve never taken creatine any advice on where to ?

I take iso pure after my work outs so when we I take this ?

?

Creatine works via muscle saturation brehette. It is neither a "pre" or "post" workout supplement, it just needs to get there. It doesn't really matter. Uptake potential will be higher post but that's kinda irrelevant...

If you're already taking a PWO shake, then add it to the shake and you're gtg. You should only need 3 grams unless you're a biggums.

(Also, don't bother with a "loading" phase in which you take more than a normal daily dosage for a week or two to speed up the saturation timeline; you can only absorb so much and the rest will just get peed out - literally.)

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
?

Creatine works via muscle saturation brehette. It is neither a "pre" or "post" workout supplement, it just needs to get there. It doesn't really matter. Uptake potential will be higher post but that's kinda irrelevant...

If you're already taking a PWO shake, then add it to the shake and you're gtg. You should only need 3 grams unless you're a biggums.

(Also, don't bother with a "loading" phase in which you take more than a normal daily dosage for a week or two to speed up the saturation timeline; you can only absorb so much and the rest will just get peed out - literally.)
Preciate u sugar imma go order the one u recommended .