Bee Pollen; Increases Strength Up to %50, and Increases Height Even Amongst Adults, and More!

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
so eat it raw or like mix it into food, and whats the amount you shld eat per meal or whateva
I heard you should start off with very very small doses and build yourself up to about the full 2 teaspoons per day after a few weeks. I guess this is so that if you were one of those very rare people that is allergic to it, you wouldn't get a serious reaction and avoid it.
I just eat a teaspoon and drink down some water after it. It tastes okay. Kind of like honey/flower powder.

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=YS+eco+bee+pollen&rh=i:aps,k:YS+eco+bee+pollen
I recommend YS Eco Bee Farms as a company to get your bee pollen from. They have really high quality stuff from my experience. They also sell royal Jelly, Propolis and USDA Organic raw honey. Amazing stuff, absolutely amazing stuff.
just got the YS eco Bee 10 oz in the mail. took a few granules like it said; tasted good; had no bad reaction. might just go ahead and start at 1 teaspoon