Bedwenching on steroids ...Oh My...A whole new breed is here bros...stay safe

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
I dont by this whole trolling argument...i think ppl that hate the brutal truth...act like everything honest is trolling

btw just because ppl dont talk about something IRL dont mean they think about it or practice it.....what person in the history of the world just comes out and say what underground taboo that their into?

IRL, im sure this bytch appears "Normal" like everybody else

Honesty---Trolling----who gives a fukk. There are literally thousands of murderers and child molesters wandering this planet...much worse than a "bedwench". Stay in the house so you can be safe..

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stand by your man. :obama: Respect the white patriarchy brehs.

Another video by her..intellectual honesty. She discusses the "dangers" of black women dating white men. Lots of good insights. A must watch and she just got a new subbie....me.

This was the video that made me discover her....it was odd, I never heard this angle before....so I decided to check her out....this chick is crazy....the weird thing is...some of her titles seem pro black....and she got some pitting light men vs dark skin men

chick is a sociopath

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honesty---Trolling----who gives a fukk. There are literally thousands of murderers and child molesters wandering this planet...much worse than a "bedwench". Stay in the house so you can be safe..
:jbhmm:hmmm.....you're going pretty hard....why are u so passionate about this?

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
I truly dont other people care and thats the issue, nikkas cant even be friends with NBW without getting hate. Ive experienced it first hand everything from looks, to smartass comments, to them just having a straight up attitude for no reason and i guarantee you other BM went thru the same. On the flip side ive encountered BW with wm and nobody paid them any attention, they just treated them like a normal couple.
:yeshrug:

A black man that dates out is not a friend of mine. We have nothing in common. If he's family then I'll give him a pass simply because he's family. But I don't see myself ever befriending a black man that dated white women.

I probably would hit him and his girl with a :hhh: everytime I saw them...so what? Its unnatural and I don't like it.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Aren't y'all sick and tired of talking about black women who dates out their race? Y'all keep making the same ass repetitive threads since 2012.

And it's always the same responses. Mane, forget them low self-esteem hoes and focus on building with a strong minded black woman who isn't on that bullshyt thinking.

Stop giving them attention and do you my homies.

Their mentally is not going to change. Same thing with black men who hates black women.

Nish

Rookie
Daps
I feel your post but I would bet rep the years trumps is on office we will see swirlers at an all time high and stuff like this video will come to light even more.

I hope not but I guess because my reality is not this I feel like these people are just a loud minority. I really don't know anyone like this in real life. It's always love with the black women and men I know and so while these "swirlers" usually have a few screws loose I just can't fathom myself giving them my energy. I'd much rather focus on my reality.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
:yeshrug:

A black man that dates out is not a friend of mine. We have nothing in common. If he's family then I'll give him a pass simply because he's family. But I don't see myself ever befriending a black man that dated white women.

I probably would hit him and his girl with a :hhh: everytime I saw them...so what? Its unnatural and I don't like it.
Black Women don't own Black men :umad:

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Black men done care about IR dating because we have no racial pride. If most africans actually gave a fukk about preserving our blackness, then we wouldn't be so lax about IR dating
Speak for youself im PROUD of my skin color im proud of my heritage. Because i refuse to settle dont mean that i hate myself and besides my kids gon still look like me they gone still be brown so thats all that matters.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sure.. :lupe:
"Racism is not the only issue plaguing black women. Misogynoir is real. Black men who hate themselves and women who like them do exist"

why is this quote on your profile? what does this even mean?

:jbhmm:

who are u really? come clean sweartheart...dont lie to me :ufdup:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Nah dude. I believe. I see the exact type of bedwenching and female c00ning in the UK. Black couples don't exist anymore in London.
That's where all this swirling bullshyt comes from, the UK. The internet has allowed those ideas to leak over to black American women. I clicked on a black woman white male group on facebook the other day and it was stationed in the UK. I remember when black American women looked at the thought of dating a white man as a joke or even as disgusting. Y'all and Africans were also the reason that the one drop rule became such a big debate on black message boards a few years ago too, when most black Americans couldn't give less of a fukk about that shyt.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
"Racism is not the only issue plaguing black women. Misogynoir is real. Black men who hate themselves and women who like them do exist"

why is this quote on your profile? what does this even mean?

:jbhmm:

who are u really? come clean sweartheart...dont lie to me :ufdup:
I'm me sweetheart. Nothing to come clean about.

And misogynoir is real. I posted that after reading about a case of Tommy Poindexter and 8 other young men sexually assaulting a black woman and her son and none of the "great black leaders" like AL Sharpton etc thought it was their job to bring attention to it because it didn't go with their agenda that "the only hardships black people face come from white men."

And other stats stating that black women experience violence from their men more than other races of women experience violence from the men of their race. ETC ETC