Bedwenching on steroids ...Oh My...A whole new breed is here bros...stay safe

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
:pachaha:I keep telling black folks that race identity will continue to dissipate until it's a blip in history. It's being replaced by materialist identity(my only ambition and focus is wealth creation), alternative race identity(I identify with Asians more than AA) :mjpls:, political identity (I'm a black Republican, damm that Obama):obama:, :hubie:sexual identity( it's all about LGBT rights all day everyday), ... someone may even identify as a member of a 'greek' organization before he does as a black man.

:jawalrus:. I understand having a special place in your heart for people who look like you and have a shared history but youre going to be so disappointed discovering over and over that all skin folk ain't your kin folk.
.. and so many of them are a bigger enemy than you can find outside of the community..The biitch giving me a hard time at the DMV, the a$$hole who cut me off in traffic, the dude calling me to ask why I msgd his girl and not checking her are all supposed to be my brothers when they might not even see me as a brother, and may consider their fellow gays, or Muslims or bf feminists as closer related than i am?

:patrice:

:huhldup: oh my....i didnt go digging for this btw...i try my best to avoid this type of shyt now..i dont want it in my head.....

but one her videos came up after a another video, usually i skip but i let it play, the video was odd....so I opened her profile and found this. can say mental illness is real

and somebody posted a link on here...where white supremacist are actually passing notes on how to turn out bw and make them against BM. Basically turning them into sex salves and breeding with them to have mixed children to preserve the white race....yeah this rabbit hole is deep....

all im saying is becareful, its going to get real spooky during this Trump era...its going to be hell on earth....every got a beast inside of them, and they come in the appearance of "normal"

obviously MOST black woman arent like this (right? :lupe:) so this probably like a small niche thing but these monsters exist....this sytem got black people , both men and women ALL fukkED UP....c00ns, toms, bedwenches...and now SUPER SAYIAN BENWENCHES...these hoes are something new...they're beyond team swirl...team swirl was PG13...these chicks might need a new name.

read their comments man

"The stupid ass apes in the comments lmfao. They always show how truly retarded black males really are. They had NO PROBLEM with the other video of a non black woman calling people nikkas laying next to a black male, but now let the same be applied to a white man laying in bed with a black woman and suddenly it's you're a "race traitor" and a "bedwench" and you're guilty of black genocide. Lmfao. Is it any fukking wonder why the black community has been fukked for over 500 years? Black men are beyond retarded. They are fukking RETARDED."

imagine this lady being your nurse man...spooky huh?

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
That being said non this shyt effects me negatively, it just gives me more motivation so when i get this degree and am making bank i can rightfully stunt on them if i feel like:obama:in reality i should be thanking yall, so i :salute:all you wenches you give a young god the drive to be godly.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm me sweetheart. Nothing to come clean about.

And misogynoir is real. I posted that after reading about a case of Tommy Poindexter and 8 other young men sexually assaulting a black woman and her son and none of the "great black leaders" like AL Sharpton etc thought it was their job to bring attention to it because it didn't go with their agenda that "the only hardships black people face come from white men."

And other stats stating that black women experience violence from their men more than other races of women experience violence from the men of their race. ETC ETC

I feel u to degree...ive been highly critical of black men over the years but black women tend to only look at black men faults.....imo BM are more fair and unbiased.
BM dont have no protection...were just alone ...period....

the large problem is, as I stated many times...decent black ppl never stand up to toxic BP, out of some type of guilt. The guilt of not being as fukked up as they are

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
yep, it was crazy to watch the shift in mindset. you can tell she basically watched one too many BW bashing videos and it sent her over the edge.
Well she too weak willed for her to alledgedly flip like that...and Tommy's biggest supporters are *gasped* black women...so being flipped by TOmmy wasn't just an excuse. I Bet you back in her hey day there were clues she wasn't really feeling blsckmen like that...like being too critical of black me not while ignoring bw mishaps and so forth...yall just weren't but paying any attention them.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
I'm me sweetheart. Nothing to come clean about.

And misogynoir is real. I posted that after reading about a case of Tommy Poindexter and 8 other young men sexually assaulting a black woman and her son and none of the "great black leaders" like AL Sharpton etc thought it was their job to bring attention to it because it didn't go with their agenda that "the only hardships black people face come from white men."

And other stats stating that black women experience violence from their men more than other races of women experience violence from the men of their race.
ETC ETC
If Black men are hurting y'all so much why do y'all throw a fit when you see us with non-Black women then? If we're not dating you or even thinking about you then you don't have to worry about us hurting you:salute:

Sindicated

Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Honesty---Trolling----who gives a fukk. There are literally thousands of murderers and child molesters wandering this planet...much worse than a "bedwench". Stay in the house so you can be safe..
Yea but when these same bedwhenches are stating false WS stats calling us predators and animals and going on national radio stations saying we are the number one killer of BW then you see the issue these hoes can very well get us killed so even though they are not directly murderes they embolden people that are.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:yeshrug:

A black man that dates out is not a friend of mine. We have nothing in common. If he's family then I'll give him a pass simply because he's family. But I don't see myself ever befriending a black man that dated white women.

I probably would hit him and his girl with a :hhh: everytime I saw them...so what? Its unnatural and I don't like it.
But you will still give props and love to any bw which dates out and degrades herself completely white supramcist so gtfoh with that one-sided phoney militant garbage but :camby:

Sindicated

Daps
Reppin
opus dei
:yeshrug:

A black man that dates out is not a friend of mine. We have nothing in common. If he's family then I'll give him a pass simply because he's family. But I don't see myself ever befriending a black man that dated white women.

I probably would hit him and his girl with a :hhh: everytime I saw them...so what? Its unnatural and I don't like it.
:jbhmm:Who said i date white women?

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
I feel u to degree...ive been highly critical of black men over the years but black women tend to only look at black men faults.....imo BM are more fair and unbiased.
BM dont have no protection...were just alone ...period....

the large problem is, as I stated many times...decent black ppl never stand up to toxic BP, out of some type of guilt. The guilt of not being as fukked up as they are
You have to choose your battles. Its not for me to be out her chin checking black women or black men about their beliefs. Its best to recognize a snake and stay the f away from them. And build with people who see things similarly to you.

I agree with you though. You are very respectful and can do much good swaying people to your way of thinking as long as you stay fair and unbiased.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
But you will still give props and love to any bw which dates out and degrades herself completely white supramcist so gtfoh with that one-sided phoney militant garbage but :camby:
You don't know who I give props to.

I give props on here because I know it riles yall up. IRL black women that date out exclusively and black women that don't, don't really have anything in common. I don't date out and don't have a desire to date out at the moment.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hate when black ppl say "get u a non black partner, stop complaining"

its fukked up...because I would assume most BP want black partners

what if u dont really want one....so we have to be cool with either having to date out or end up settling with somebody we dont even connect with ? thats our options as black ppl...now thats sad