Bedwenching on steroids ...Oh My...A whole new breed is here bros...stay safe

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can anyone get this whores picture up in here let her be exposed and shamed. These are the kind of people the wolves should be going after.
download_image

she doesnt have any up, her channels have been flagged twice. Egypt Ann will treat youtube like snapchat, and occasionally upload a quick vid of her face and remove it

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Exactly breh.

And another thing more nikkas need to realize is that these swirlers low-key find amusement in the frustrated reactions we give them when they date out (which explains why there's black females on here now who constantly brag about being open to dating white men.)

Even seen a few of them on Youtube & LSA using threads from TheColi as an example of black men being upset at black women like Serena Williams marrying interracially.
Could you imagine the saltiness if we paid their asses dust?:heh:
Or if we congratulated them and kept it moving? They would then whine about being the "least acknowledged" right along with already being the "least protected" (and all their other B.S. black feminist talking points.)

Alot of these chicks are just plain miserable and want someone else to drag down to their own low level of self-pity. :coffee:
Exactly why do you think they constantly have to talk about us and be in our spaces,the coli is odd though because i dont know any nikkas irl stessing over this shyt (but remember we have alot of cacs on here, and alot of these threads be similar to the ones ive seen on the misc):jbhmm:, in reality nikkas irl are :manny: about BW dating out, the only thing i care about is the hypocrisy when we do it and the slander and outright hate they have for us. That bieng said if we just worry about stacking money,working on ourselves and then go out with an open mindset about dating we should have no problem :eat: thats my main focus and should be all of ours.

Last edited:

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
Exactly why do you think they constantly have to talk about us and be in our spaces,the coli is odd though because i dont know any nikkas irl stessing over this shyt (but remember we have alot of cacs on here, and alot of these threads be similar to the ones ive seen on the misc):jbhmm:, in reality nikkas irl are :manny: about BW dating out, the only thing i care about is the hypocrisy when we do it and the slander and outright hate they have for us. That bieng said if we just just worry about stacking money,working on ourselves and then go out with an open mindset about dating we should have no problem :eat: thats my main focus and should be all of ours.
I think this is where the frustration is coming from. Contrary to popular belief many black men still prefer black women and only black women, so when they see videos and, topics like these done by black women it hurts and is hard to get over. That's how it was for me at least.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I dont even need to view the video. I just read your comments here. I dont want this shyt messing up my youtube feed.
Lmao I was thinking the same shyt... I've had a good steady flow of Japanese Disco in my YouTube suggested videos and I want to keep it that way :laugh:

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
I think this is where the frustration is coming from. Contrary to popular belief many black men still prefer black women and only black women, so when they see videos and, topics like these done by black women it hurts and is hard to get over. That's how it was for me at least.
I mean what are we expected to do, the only other men that can compare to us is asian men and im damn sure not about to become a cuck like them. So i think this is really the only option, im not telling BM not to date BW im just saying we need to be aware that ALOT of them hate us, and we also need to know that we dont have to deal with that. Theres plenty of other women who we can date that wont put us thru that but to each its own.:yeshrug:

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
It's that Chrissie broad. Probably did this bullshyt for views.

edit: oh wait nvm this is egypt ann.. why they sound alike? :wtf:

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
I mean what are we expected to do the only other men that can compare to us is asian men and im damn sure not about to become a cuck like them, so i think this is really the only option, im not telling BM not to date BW im just saying we need to be aware that ALOT of them hate us and we also need to know that we dont have to deal with that, theres plenty of other women who we can date that wont put us thru that but to each its own.:yeshrug:
Yeah don't get it twisted, I might still prefer black women only but, they ain't finna turn me into a damn cuck.( got me fuc#ed up:sas1:) Anyways,I don't think the solution is to date out, I think we need to just find like minded black women and try to compromise with them instead.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Don't give her hurt, jaded bitter ass any attention. I bet she still getting dikked down by dirty dikk rodney on the side foh :camby:

Look at the comments under the video, calling black men apes. REALLY?! :gucci:

These women are perpetually single.

Daps
Where do ya'll find this stuff? Focusing on more positive things is what you guys need to do because constantly watching and talking about shyt like this cannot be good for your mental.

I feel your post but I would bet rep the years trumps is on office we will see swirlers at an all time high and stuff like this video will come to light even more.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Breh, I've been known about her. Got into an argument with a black feminist on Facebook and she directed me to her page. You are right, you will start to see this in abundance in the future (especially in the Trump years ) a lot of black women will be siding with white supremacists (especially if they are dating or married to white men) against black people. If you are a black man you better start saving money and planning an exit strategy out of this God Forsaken country.

Or you man up. Ya'll New and younger blacks are way too scary for me. :scust:

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
I mean what are we expected to do, the only other men that can compare to us is asian men and im damn sure not about to become a cuck like them. So i think this is really the only option, im not telling BM not to date BW im just saying we need to be aware that ALOT of them hate us, and we also need to know that we dont have to deal with that. Theres plenty of other women who we can date that wont put us thru that but to each its own.:yeshrug:
That's why I argue with the "You must only date Black Women" crowd on here so much. Some of those clowns ignore the fact that many Black Women loathe Black men, so why would I limit my options to only that group of women? :childplease:
I'm dating whatever race of women that I find attractive and treats me well, whoever disagrees with my decision can go EAD :ehh: