Bedwenching on steroids ...Oh My...A whole new breed is here bros...stay safe

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
considering we use random individuals with much smaller platforms to slander BW, how are we any different?
I slander wenches feminist and tell you why they needed to be slandered. I also make the distinction that there's a difference between a wench/swirler/feminist and a black woman. I don't lump all black women with wenches and feminists. I'm just dissappointed that they never go after the poison like they can come collectively against bm.

Clear diffeeence between me and them. I don't encourage bm to date out as well.

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
You don't know who I give props to.

I give props on here because I know it riles yall up. IRL black women that date out exclusively and black women that don't, don't really have anything in common. I don't date out and don't have a desire to date out at the moment.
As I said you will never hsve the same resentment towards swirlers like u do bm which date out let's keep it real.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
If Black men are hurting y'all so much why do y'all throw a fit when you see us with non-Black women then? If we're not dating you or even thinking about you then you don't have to worry about us hurting you:salute:
Black men in general aren't hurting me. I ignore most black men unless they're fam or potential suitors. I acknowledge former classmates when I feel like it. Then I come on thecoli to amuse myself with effery.

I don't "throw fits". I roll my eyes, keep my mouth closed, keep my ears open, and keep it moving.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Black men in general aren't hurting me. I ignore most black men unless they're fam or potential suitors. I acknowledge former classmates when I feel like it. Then I come on thecoli to amuse myself with effery.

I don't "throw fits". I roll my eyes, keep my mouth closed, keep my ears open, and keep it moving.
Why even roll your eyes though? You already said you ignore most Black men, so why do you feel the need to show disgust towards a Black man with a Non-Black woman then? :lolbron:

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
Why even roll your eyes though? You already said you ignore most Black men, so why do you feel the need to show disgust towards a Black man with a Non-Black woman then? :lolbron:
It is what it is. I can roll my eyes if I want. Its a reflex. Instinctual. I don't honestly care though.

Black men that date out are not compatible with me. It just sucks that a black man would be so weak minded. Can't save everyone though so I will let the two of them enjoy their white she-devil/bed buck relationship in peace.

Last edited:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I been away too long....

That Gucci smile is dope AF. I dunno why but I know exactly what's going through his mind when I see it
The Gucci smiley is an instant classic. :mjcry:

Guaranteed plethora of daps.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
It is what it is. I can roll my eyes if I want. Its a reflex. Instinctual. I don't honestly care though.

Black men that date out are not compatible with me. It just sucks that a black man would be so weak minded. Can't save everyone though so I will let the two of them enjoy their white she-devil and bed buck relationship in peace.
So Black men that date out are Weak-minded? When yall say some shyt like this yall make it sound like brothas have to go through trials and tribulations before they can be with y'all, and if we choose not to we are weak :mjlol:
Claim Black men are hurting you and murdering you at every turn but then insist that we must only date you brehettes :skip:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
It is what it is.
Da fukk does that mean? You should feel equally disgusted when u see a bw who is with a cac...unless U lowkey want to be in her place and find some type of attraction to white males

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
So Black men that date out are Weak-minded? When yall say some shyt like this yall make it sound like brothas have to go through trials and tribulations before they can be with y'all, and if we choose not to we are weak :mjlol:
Claim Black men are hurting you and murdering you at every turn but then insist that we must only date you brehettes :skip:

Some strong minded black men are able to deal with the trials and tribulations of dating a black woman without hurting or murdering us. I know this concept seems foreign to you but I promise you these type of men do exist. :ehh: