Bedwenching on steroids ...Oh My...A whole new breed is here bros...stay safe

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
Stand by your man. :obama: Respect the white patriarchy brehs.

Another video by her..intellectual honesty. She discusses the "dangers" of black women dating white men. Lots of good insights. A must watch and she just got a new subbie....me.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Yeah. But where is it coming from? In the past I don't recall so many bed wenches.
Theyve always been there the only thing thats changed is social media it gives them a platform to voice their hate and honestly id much rather this then for it to be covered up and done in secret. And you know the crazy thing this shyt aint even mainstream yet so you can expect this shyt to get worse once it gets mainstream and then add in present times. Thats why im already numb to it.
That's why I argue with the "You must only date Black Women" crowd on here so much. Some of those clowns ignore the fact that many Black Women loathe Black men, so why would I limit my options to only that group of women? :childplease:
I'm dating whatever race of women that I find attractive and treats me well, whoever disagrees with my decision can go EAD :ehh:
They are whipped and brainwashed,alot of them probally grew up w/o male guidance and was forced to beileve that, as well as the whole BW are loyal bs. the BW in my family did the EXACT same shyt, tell us to only date BW because NBW are disgusting and easy but as soon as one of our cousins brought their basic white bf by theyd be all :ooh::krs::obama::salute: talking bout you go girl, but let one of us do it and itd be a mix of this:mjpls: :stopitslime::hhh::snoop:

Sindicated

Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Stand by your man. :obama: Respect the white patriarchy brehs.

Another video by her..intellectual honesty. She discusses the "dangers" of black women dating white men. Lots of good insights. A must watch and she just got a new subbie....me.

Your Black "queens" brehs lol, but us nikkas that date out are in the wrong Yall have fun wifing up women that hate you and slut it up for cacs.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
More perception management, impotent anger (on multiple sides), and a strange amount of promoting from those who are supposed to "oppose". :patrice:
Everything isn't what it looks like on the surface.
Remove emotion from the picture and read the thread. Strange.
I didn't watch the video, btw. Attention is a commodity.
:sas2:

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
Your Black "queens" brehs lol but us nikkas that date out are in the wrong lol Yall have fun wifing up that hate you and cacs smutted out.

Take online trolling seriously, brehs.

And date out. You the fakkit that gives a damn about what another nikka thinks about your relationship. Date out if thats what you want.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And date out. You the fakkit that gives a damn about what another nikka thinks about your relationship. Date out if thats what you want.

I dont by this whole trolling argument...i think ppl that hate the brutal truth...act like everything honest is trolling

btw just because ppl dont talk about something IRL dont mean they think about it or practice it.....what person in the history of the world just comes out and say what underground taboo that their into?

IRL, im sure this bytch appears "Normal" like everybody else

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Exactly why do you think they constantly have to talk about us and be in our spaces,the coli is odd though because i dont know any nikkas irl stessing over this shyt (but remember we have alot of cacs on here, and alot of these threads be similar to the ones ive seen on the misc):jbhmm:, in reality nikkas irl are :manny: about BW dating out, the only thing i care about is the hypocrisy when we do it and the slander and outright hate they have for us. That bieng said if we just worry about stacking money,working on ourselves and then go out with an open mindset about dating we should have no problem :eat: thats my main focus and should be all of ours.
Black men done care about IR dating because we have no racial pride. If most africans actually gave a fukk about preserving our blackness, then we wouldn't be so lax about IR dating

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
They are whipped and brainwashed,alot of them probally grew up w/o male guidance and was forced to beileve that, as well as the whole BW are loyal bs. the BW in my family did the EXACT same shyt, tell us to only date BW because NBW are disgusting and easy but as soon as one of our cousins brought their basic white bf by theyd be all :ooh::krs::obama::salute: talking bout you go girl, but let one of us do it and itd be a mix of this:mjpls: :stopitslime::hhh::snoop:
Exactly. When a Brotha dates outside of the race he is seen as a sellout. But when a White man lets it be known he dates Sistas they look at him as some kind of hero :francis:
Don't get me wrong I support both Black men and Black women that choose to date IR, but the fact that some of these women don't even try to hide their hypocrisy is disturbing :mjlol:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. But where is it coming from? In the past I don't recall so many bed wenches.

honestly I think its very complex man...a combination of their own personal failures....daddy issues...picking bad black men, and obsessively watching dudes like Tommy sotomayor hating on BW

then they probably start watching IR videos and alt right videos and their heads get all fukked up....and they become indoctrinated psychos

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point White Men have to know they can :eat:with Black women if they choose to, this shyt is so obvious now :dead:
thats what they were saying in that manual that I posted about earlier....maybe somebody can find it...it was posted here

Sindicated

Daps
Reppin
opus dei

I truly dont other people care and thats the issue, nikkas cant even be friends with NBW without getting hate. Ive experienced it first hand everything from looks, to smartass comments, to them just having a straight up attitude for no reason and i guarantee you other BM went thru the same. On the flip side ive encountered BW with wm and nobody paid them any attention, they just treated them like a normal couple.