Bedwenching on steroids ...Oh My...A whole new breed is here bros...stay safe

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Bu bu bu @Rainman talks goes to hard in wenches, ease up man :damn:

I tried to warn y'all about them...shyts becoming more dangerous since they are rearing black children.

Bu bu bu it got to be satirical it can't be real...but but it's a bait video to expose trolls!!! Nah, this shyt is legit and I've seen it too many times to count
You be surprised how many of the people on here and in REAL LIFE agree with their views on black men :mjpls:.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Breh, I've been known about her. Got into an argument with a black feminist on Facebook and she directed me to her page. You are right, you will start to see this in abundance in the future (especially in the Trump years ) a lot of black women will be siding with white supremacists (especially if they are dating or married to white men) against black people. If you are a black man you better start are saving money and planning an exit strategy out of this God Forsaken country.
I know you american bruhs are going through alot but think about uk conscious uk brehs. Its being unbearable living in uk and in London breh. No black community, asians and indians got shyt on lock and ua blacks are fukking separated and the vast majority are fukking and dating crackers. Last week in london in the span of 20 minutes i was black female and cac male couples. Couldn't fukking believe it. Enough is enough need to get my shyt together and move outta his c00n/bendwench central country. fukk this shyt. You got bruhs telling me to fukk that black power shyt and not all white people are bad. You got bruhs here giving passes to white people to say nikka saying they dont care.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
The first line of defense against a group of aggressors are the men. If the men rectify themselves and regain their strength, all this fukkery will stop.

I'm not absolving the bedwenches of blame, but facts are facts. Men are the leaders, defenders, builders of civilization. If shyt is broken, it's men who have to find a way to fix it.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:dame: bro i never knew it was this bad...just the typical shyt that we talk about...but this is like some type of military style strategic plot....

shyt is scary....ppl are mentally sick in this country....they've been exposed to WAY too shyt, and now they have conflicting ideologies in their heads...and they're losing it
And it's only going to get worse from here.
I peep that agenda but there mentally ill bytches speaking to a minority of people that are easily influenced or ones that seek this kind of shyt.. This won't reach tha masses
If you think this is a minority you need to just browse LSA once for an hour.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Y'all love falling for the bait huh:hhh:

The video was bait for trolls and beta ass dudes...and look how y'all running to bring that shyt up :gucci:

Starting to think this place is filled with dusty ass dudes with too much time on their hands :jbhmm:

Have you seen the topics on TLR?

The forum is full of people with too much time on their hands

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:snoop:

i actually stumble on this bytch channel when that whole swirling hoe got shytted on by that vegan cac dude... her page came up when i search for reactions... and this self hating bytch had the audacity to attempt to spin the cac dude feelings of white males should not have relations with black women - ended her rant with shytting on us black man (when we had absolutely nothing to do with that whole youtube incident)

at 1st i was a lil upset ... but then i realize this bytch is not using her name & most importantly not using her face, which only means she shouldn't be taken serious until then

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
:martin:Imma stop fukkin with you nikkas on the coli and the videos yall post.

Before my youtube feed had

Dj akademiks videos
Vladtv
Urltv
Fitness videos
Haircut videos
Dancehall and afrobeat music videos
meek mill videos

Now my shyt has
Hotep
Swirl
Short nikka videos videos

:deadrose:

:bryan:aint nobody worried about these psychotic ass hoes

Y'all care about sum low self esteem fat bytch nobody wants?.. I'm good fukk this hoe and all the hoes like her

... not worried all it takes is a few major comedians to ridicule this shyt to Boliva ... and side note there was always this level of wench but the internet is exposing them ...

I hope this is satirical.

It sound so ridiculous it has to be satire.

Y'all love falling for the bait huh:hhh:

The video was bait for trolls and beta ass dudes...and look how y'all running to bring that shyt up :gucci:

Starting to think this place is filled with dusty ass dudes with too much time on their hands :jbhmm:

Pretty sure this is sarcastic

You won't be worried about trolls, satire & sarcasm until one of these c00ns in the butter biscuit brigade is appointed to be the token negro in jury duty for a case.

We shouldn't take this problem lightly
:lupe:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

i actually stumble on this bytch channel when that whole swirling hoe got shytted on by that vegan cac dude... her page came up when i search for reactions... and this self hating bytch had the audacity to attempt to spin the cac dude feelings of white males should not have relations with black women - ended her rant with shytting on us black man (when we had absolutely nothing to do with that whole youtube incident)

at 1st i was a lil upset ... but then i realize this bytch is not using her name & most importantly not using her face, which only means she shouldn't be taken serious until then
shes put her face in a few videos and shes a moderately attractive dark skinned chick.