Bedwenching on steroids ...Oh My...A whole new breed is here bros...stay safe

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
Y'all love falling for the bait huh:hhh:

The video was bait for trolls and beta ass dudes...and look how y'all running to bring that shyt up :gucci:

Starting to think this place is filled with dusty ass dudes with too much time on their hands :jbhmm:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
:mjgrin:"are you not entertained"

Most hilarious shyt I heard all yr..:russ:

She apart of that brooklyn blue tribe

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Bu bu bu @Rainman goes in too hard on wenches, they are our sisters too so ease up man :damn:

I tried to warn y'all about them...shyts becoming more dangerous since they are rearing black children.

Bu bu bu it got to be satirical it can't be real...but but it's a bait video to expose trolls!!! Nah, this shyt is legit and I've seen it too many times to count

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bu bu bu @Rainman talks goes to hard in wenches, ease up man :damn:

I tried to warn y'all about them...shyts becoming more dangerous since they are rearing black children.

Bu bu bu it got to be satirical it can't be real...but but it's a bait video to expose trolls!!! Nah, this shyt is legit and I've seen it too many times to count
to be fair, this new breed of bedwenches came in response to dudes like sotomayor and oshay jackson.

she started her youtube career whining about black men IR dating. she had no interest in cacs and use to go at them on some cynthia G shyt. but as @DrX pointed out, many of these chicks are being flipped by white supremacist.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjgrin:"are you not entertained"

Most hilarious shyt I heard all yr..:russ:

She apart of that brooklyn blue tribe
shes mentally ill though, both of them.

i dont feel like searching, but a BW killed her sons last year. sent the BD photos and videos of her choking them out and shyt. both of these evil bytches got up on there and justified it with a PASSION.