Bedwenching on steroids ...Oh My...A whole new breed is here bros...stay safe

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
Breh, I've been known about her. Got into an argument with a black feminist on Facebook and she directed me to her page. You are right, you will start to see this in abundance in the future (especially in the Trump years ) a lot of black women will be siding with white supremacists (especially if they are dating or married to white men) against black people. If you are a black man you better start saving money and planning an exit strategy out of this God Forsaken country.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
209.gif

My brain like:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you post the links?
This is what's it's come down to now.

probably shouldn't even post this link...but fukk it, we all grown...and everybody should have the right to see this..

this is all that I can find...

but the other thing was a step by step manual that somebody posted...about breeding out minority races....maybe somebody else find it ...i cant

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, I've been known about her. Got into an argument with a black feminist on Facebook and she directed me to her page. You are right, you will start to see this in abundance in the future (especially in the Trump years ) a lot of black women will be siding with white supremacists (especially if they are dating or married to white men) against black people. If you are a black man you better start are saving money and planning an exit strategy out of this God Forsaken country.
:dame: bro i never knew it was this bad...just the typical shyt that we talk about...but this is like some type of military style strategic plot....

shyt is scary....ppl are mentally sick in this country....they've been exposed to WAY too shyt, and now they have conflicting ideologies in their heads...and they're losing it

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Breh, I've been known about her. Got into an argument with a black feminist on Facebook and she directed me to her page. You are right, you will start to see this in abundance in the future (especially in the Trump years ) a lot of black women will be siding with white supremacists (especially if they are dating or married to white men) against black people. If you are a black man you better start are saving money and planning an exit strategy out of this God Forsaken country.
Or you can PAWG right back :troll:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Providing an audience for ideas like the one in the video gives them power. It's too easy to divide us. Our pride and rigidity can be used against us.

If enough BM think BW are out to destroy them BW will be thrust into the arms of non black men. That weakens the community.

BM understandably are paranoid. We have to trust somebody, and if we don't trust our natural partners it benefits white supremacy.