This chick on some real
fAZpHZk.png
with this one :dead:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
somebody posted a guide on here, where u got alt right members passing around manuals...on how to turn minority women on minority men, and breed with highly educated women and produced mixed....kids with the white supremacist mindset

this is some sick twisted comic book villain shyt...idk...this shyt shyt is bad...i dont care what nobody say...its bad

Link?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@WHIPPEDCream doing the white racist's work, just like I said she was doing. Look:

]Anonymous ID:go3xHuBE Wed 28 Dec 2016 12:22:33 No.104723372 Report
Quoted By: >>104723525
This link a A LOT of nice graphs to use for black women.
Believe it or not, they are actually the most opressed group in the US. It shouldn't be hard to create a gap between them and black men like the is with white (wo)men.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/r/20...itics/Stories/2FinalBlackWomenintheUS2014.pdf

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:martin:Imma stop fukkin with you nikkas on the coli and the videos yall post.

Before my youtube feed had

Dj akademiks videos
Vladtv
Urltv
Fitness videos
Haircut videos
Dancehall and afrobeat music videos
meek mill videos

Now my shyt has
Hotep
Swirl
Short nikka videos videos

Bootzilla

Direct from the chocolate milkyway
Daps
Reppin
Hampton va

:huhldup: oh my....i didnt go digging for this btw...i try my best to avoid this type of shyt now..i dont want it in my head.....

but one her videos came up after a another video, usually i skip but i let it play, the video was odd....so I opened her profile and found this. can say mental illness is real

and somebody posted a link on here...where white supremacist are actually passing notes on how to turn out bw and make them against BM. Basically turning them into sex salves and breeding with them to have mixed children to preserve the white race....yeah this rabbit hole is deep....

all im saying is becareful, its going to get real spooky during this Trump era...its going to be hell on earth....every got a beast inside of them, and they come in the appearance of "normal"

obviously MOST black woman arent like this (right? :lupe:) so this probably like a small niche thing but these monsters exist....this sytem got black people , both men and women ALL fukkED UP....c00ns, toms, bedwenches...and now SUPER SAYIAN BENWENCHES...these hoes are something new...they're beyond team swirl...team swirl was PG13...these chicks might need a new name.

read their comments man

"The stupid ass apes in the comments lmfao. They always show how truly retarded black males really are. They had NO PROBLEM with the other video of a non black woman calling people nikkas laying next to a black male, but now let the same be applied to a white man laying in bed with a black woman and suddenly it's you're a "race traitor" and a "bedwench" and you're guilty of black genocide. Lmfao. Is it any fukking wonder why the black community has been fukked for over 500 years? Black men are beyond retarded. They are fukking RETARDED."

imagine this lady being your nurse man...spooky huh?

The comments are digstugsting.
"'I am sick of black men and there nikka trickery thinking they own black women" :scust: these wannabe white supremacist whores in the comments are wild af and she used a hard r . Honestly i wish they were just trolling but you see them liking channels like coen nanick if you wanna see c00ning and wild comments go to one of his videos :martin: