Bedwenching on steroids ...Oh My...A whole new breed is here bros...stay safe

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Very retarded way of thinking. You got tons of black American women not interested but some fine Latina giving you the:shaq:and will treat you like a king. But no you are supposed to kick her to the curb and wait for your black queen:gucci:.

I personally can't go white. The look, stringy hair, scent, and personality doesn't do it for me.
Exactly smh a brotha with his shyt together can :eat:with any race of women yet some of these chicks apparently think we should go through some trial by combat type shyt before we can be with them :dead:
fukk Ima do that for when I have other options?:mjlol:

But yeah fam Latinas>Pawgs, I'm originally from NY where we had some bad Rican/Dominican chicks but shyt is different out here in Cali it's more Mexican chicks which I'm not really attracted to. That's why I've been more receptive to Pawgs since I got out here :lolbron:

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
then you come to a website full of black men
Yall are amusing.

LOL date a cac i guarantee you nobody will care, in fact you might gain yourself more friends and praise especially amongst fellow BW. So go forth and swirl till your hearts content:blessed:

Will take this into consideration. Thanks for giving me the go ahead.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Exactly smh a brotha with his shyt together can :eat:with any race of women yet some of these chicks apparently think we should go through some trial by combat type shyt before we can be with them :dead:

But yeah fam Latinas>Pawgs, I'm originally from NY where we had some bad Rican/Dominican chicks but shyt is different out here in Cali it's more Mexican chicks which I'm not really attracted to. That's why I've been more receptive to Pawgs since I got out here :lolbron:
The entitlement that BW have for BM is astonishing:mjlol:. Like we should be grateful just to be in their presence n shyt meanwhile Todd can get all he can eat buffet anytime he want without bringing anything to the table besides a mixed baby :hhh: . Yall got me all the way fukked up :russ:

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
and there it is folks.

This is why you can't trust a militant black chick because she will ALWAYS be one-sided and will ALWAYS have some attraction to cac males.

I've heard stories all the time of bw purposely avoiding whites until finally "giving in" to the "pressure". Women are NEVER race bound as men and is never loyal to a race like men consciously are, so when push comes to shove, a woman will ONE DAY actively act on her instincts and give in.

A bw who admits to not find any attraction to whites is the one u keep.

So you admit that women are not as race bound as men but you ask me why I have more sympathy for women that date out than men? Ok bud. A woman that dates out is weak minded but a man that dates out...especially dating out to the "dominant" race, is super weak.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei

nikka im from Houston and the Latinas there is :blessed:status we got it all Mexican,Central,South Am And Carribean and they be on a young nikka d HARD. Im moving back in july:smugfavre::eat:

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
@QueenKunta in this thread:

1. Has admitted that she avoids Black men in real life
2. Admits that she rolls her eyes at Black men in IR
3. Has admitted she doesn't have the same level of outrage for Black women in IR
4. Finishes all of this off by saying she finds White men attractive

So basically even tho you don't want Black men you still gon be mad at a Black man for getting with a Non-Black woman that wants to be with him:deadrose:

Caprisun

All Star
Daps

3. Has admitted she doesn't have the same level of outrage for Black women in IR

So basically even tho you don't want Black men you still gon be mad at a Black man for getting with a Non-Black woman that wants to be with him:deadrose:
@QueenKunta
:ohhh:You don't like black men?

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Will take this into consideration. Thanks for giving me the go ahead.
Your welcome :obama:i think youll do good, shouldnt be that hard for you to find a Cac especially now that they know how much yall lust after them, good luck brehette maybe now you wont have to post here with us ashy, problematic kneegroes.:pachaha:

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way

"She" is an agent and a troll.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No

Concise and precise.

I have some self reflection to do.

I'm not being facetious at all.