Bedwenching on steroids ...Oh My...A whole new breed is here bros...stay safe

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I saw this all the time when I lived in Pittsburgh and that city is extremely racist.
There women of color are subconsciously encouraged to date/marry white men.
These women are stupid. White men love their pasty white bytches. When a white guy dates out of race it's cuz he can't get the white bytch he wants or he is just curious.

White dudes marry black women isn't going to explode. They'll have fun with them. The vast majority won't marry them

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
Da fukk does that mean? You should feel equally disgusted when u see a bw who is with a cac...unless U lowkey want to be in her place and find some type of attraction to white males
I don't feel equally disgusted.

I don't want to be in her place.

I do find some type of attraction to white males but I try to keep it in check.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Speak for youself im PROUD of my skin color im proud of my heritage. Because i refuse to settle dont mean that i hate myself and besides my kids gon still look like me they gone still be brown so thats all that matters.
If those mulatto kids marry out, then your lineage is now non african. Don't end up like blake griffin pops

Tommy-Griffin-Blake-Griffin-father-pic.jpg

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Da fukk does that mean? You should feel equally disgusted when u see a bw who is with a cac...unless U lowkey want to be in her place and find some type of attraction to white males
Honestly who cares shes not some special snowflake so dont treat her like one.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
So Black men that date out are Weak-minded? When yall say some shyt like this yall make it sound like brothas have to go through trials and tribulations before they can be with y'all, and if we choose not to we are weak :mjlol:
Claim Black men are hurting you and murdering you at every turn but then insist that we must only date you brehettes :skip:
Very retarded way of thinking. You got tons of black American women not interested but some fine Latina giving you the:shaq:and will treat you like a king. But no you are supposed to kick her to the curb and wait for your black queen:gucci:.

I personally can't go white. The look, stringy hair, scent, and personality doesn't do it for me.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

and there it is folks.

This is why you can't trust a militant black chick because she will ALWAYS be one-sided and will ALWAYS have some attraction to cac males.

I've heard stories all the time of bw purposely avoiding whites until finally "giving in" to the "pressure". Women are NEVER race bound as men and is never loyal to a race like men consciously are, so when push comes to shove, a woman will ONE DAY actively act on her instincts and give in.

A bw who admits to not find any attraction to whites is the one u keep.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei

LOL date a cac i guarantee you nobody will care, in fact you might gain yourself more friends and praise especially amongst fellow BW. So go forth and swirl till your hearts content:blessed:

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Some strong minded black men are able to deal with the trials and tribulations of dating a black woman without hurting or murdering us. I know this concept seems foreign to you but I promise you these type of men do exist. :ehh:
Like I said Black men in IR aren't dating you or even thinking about you so you don't have to worry about us harming you :salute:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black men in general aren't hurting me. I ignore most black men unless they're fam or potential suitors. I acknowledge former classmates when I feel like it. Then I come on thecoli to amuse myself with effery.

I don't "throw fits". I roll my eyes, keep my mouth closed, keep my ears open, and keep it moving.

Why do you purposefully ignore most black men?

I ignore most cacs but I mean... :mjpls:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
and there it is folks.

This is why you can't trust a militant black chick because she will ALWAYS be one-sided and will ALWAYS have some attraction to cac males.

I've heard stories all the time of bw purposely avoiding whites until finally "giving in" to the "pressure". Women are NEVER race bound as men and is never loyal to a race like men consciously are, so when push comes to shove, a woman will ONE DAY actively act on her instincts and give in.

A bw who admits to not find any attraction to whites is the one u keep.
Tell these nikkas. They need to wake up beore it's too late :mjgrin:.