"beat that p*ssyy like Emmett Till" - Lil Wayne

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
cool. And youre trying too hard to act like the fakkits who did the crime...

how's that?

i guess i should be in here saying "oh how disrespectful little wayne, who does he think he is...he's so dumb and talentless he has no idea who he's namedropping" like the rest of you cornballs :dead: even though it's been stated it isn't his first time using the punchline, and it's pretty obvious he's well aware of who emmett till was

grow up

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
the gateway to life :pachaha:
Ima start using that
"can i get some of that gateway to life tonight"

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
Wayne was on a track called Whip It Like A Slave.

Ima need for him to kill himself tho

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
i wasnt comparing anything.

i wasnt even talking about the song just used the image and the reaction i saw to make a point...but whatever

whether you were trying to or not, its exactly what you did. and it was bad.

I guess beating the p*ssy up metaphors is taking the place of feces metaphors for most overused repetetive filler line in rap songs these days

sadly the same rapper is using the shyt. :heh:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
how's that?

i guess i should be in here saying "oh how disrespectful little wayne, who does he think he is...he's so dumb and talentless he has no idea who he's namedropping" like the rest of you cornballs :dead: even though it's been stated it isn't his first time using the punchline, and it's pretty obvious he's well aware of who emmett till was

grow up

fine... but to sit here and carry on like you didnt think it was disrespectful was a joke and it proves how far you'll go to defend a guy who wouldnt piss on you if you were set on fire.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is far and away the dumbest complaint i think i have ever heard.

those racist f*cking pigs ended that young innocent man's life because they were heartless devils, may he rest in peace, but wtf??? these "gangsta" rappers talk about murdering black people on almost EVERY SINGLE SONG, why is this somehow different? that doesn't deserve the same level of uproar?