"beat that p*ssyy like Emmett Till" - Lil Wayne

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
:what:

Till got beat to death for whistling at a white bytch. How is that even remotely close to nikkas glorifying violence in songs?

Now, with that said, I don't approve of Wayne's line. But I didn't look at it that seriously mainly becuz I don't Wayne serious.

I knew someone would twist up what I say saying

I was just making a point about the imagery...basically my point was dont get squeamish now when you listen to people who proudly rap about how they make people look similar and idolize king pins who actually have

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
It's one thing if Wayne used it in hopes maybe it sheds light and some of his younger fans would go :huh: what's an Emmit Till? Let me google that.

-P-

who said tunechi didn't do that with this line tho? it seems like he has done more to bring attention to the plight of the Till family than the past 50+ years of NAACP cosigns and rallies

if anything, wayne has reignited the poignant discussion centered around emmett till's unfortunate death, and he did it with the playful effortless charm that made the whole world listen :wow:

weezy has always had his thumb on the pulse of the nation, he's been asking the questions America needed answers to since he first backed George Bush down on dedication 2

this is just another reason why he's the biggest and best rapper on the planet, and why YMCMB continues to have a stranglehold on the game....if weezy didn't compare his dikk game to a savage racist murder, i guarantee none of us would be talking about Emmett Till in 2013

thank you tunechi, for healing the wounds of the world one verse at a time

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I knew someone would twist up what I say saying

I was just making a point about the imagery...basically my point was dont get squeamish now when you listen to people who proudly rap about how they make people look similar and idolize king pins who actually have

see... you're talking about the piccture itself when the song made a reference to the beating he took. no one is twisting your words you just made a terrible comparison.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
who said tunechi didn't do that with this line tho? it seems like he has done more to bring attention to the plight of the Till family than the past 50+ years of NAACP cosigns and rallies

if anything, wayne has reignited the poignant discussion centered around emmett till's unfortunate death, and he did it with the playful effortless charm that made the whole world listen :wow:

weezy has always had his thumb on the pulse of the nation, he's been asking the questions America needed answers to since he first backed George Bush down on dedication 2

this is just another reason why he's the biggest and best rapper on the planet, and why YMCMB continues to have a stranglehold on the game....if weezy didn't compare his dikk game to a savage racist murder, i guarantee none of us would be talking about Emmett Till in 2013

thank you tunechi, for healing the wounds of the world one verse at a time

Call @charmander a Stan all you want but I'd like to see someone try to dispute this... :whoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
emmett till was not fighting for lil wayne's free speech :laff:

emmett till was a lil kid who tried to get fresh with a white woman to show off infront of his friends, and got his face turned into pudding for it

he was not a member of or the start of the civil rights movement, he was not a freedom fighter

rofl @ some cacs and armchair activists up in arms about this because the best rapper alive said it

if Joey Faga$$ or Kendikk Labar made a song talmbout "my champion hoodie beat up like emmett till" no one would give a fukk, but since the GOAT did it now it's a problem

You don't know what the fukk you're talking about.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
:what:

Till got beat to death for whistling at a white bytch.
How is that even remotely close to nikkas glorifying violence in songs?

Now, with that said, I don't approve of Wayne's line. But I didn't look at it that seriously mainly becuz I don't Wayne serious.

But he didn't whistle at a white girl. That's a myth.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
some mutilated dead kid is getting shoutouts in classic wayne verses

emmett till was a lil kid who tried to get fresh with a white woman to show off infront of his friends, and got his face turned into pudding for it

You're really going out of the way to be disrespectful and trying too hard. His death did prompt major action in the civil rights community, and the murder of 14 yo is a tragedy, period. You can disagree without being flippant and insulting. :what:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
You're really going out of the way to be disrespectful and trying too hard. His death did prompt major action in the civil rights community, and the murder of 14 yo is a tragedy, period. You can disagree without being flippant and insulting. :what:

there's nothing disrespectful about calling a mutilated dead kid a mutilated dead kid

he's dead, and very clearly mutilated

you tryin too hard to catch feelings

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I'm not even surprised this little dirt bag would say that. I'm just not surprised. The shyt is disrespectful. But we all know his simple ass probably doesn't even know the story about Emmett Till. He probably saw the pictures and just went with it. I'm not surprised. Good job Wayne...fukking dumb ass fake skatin ass nikka...Go kiss your "daddy" in the mouth. :birdman:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
wait. WUTT??? what kind of people are yall on this site? yall all better be 15 or younger with the dumb shyt yall talking in this thread. That poor kid was dragged and sodomized for "allegedly" whistling @ a white women. Wayne knows who his is. EVERYONE from the south 25 and older does. yall saying "i dont see the outrage". yall are pitiful you know that? "its just a line" "its just wayne"...WHAT THE FAWK. do you know what this kids family WENT through???? Some things just should be left not said no matter how witty its thought to be...yall are either asses...or ignorant to downplay this...

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
see... you're talking about the piccture itself when the song made a reference to the beating he took. no one is twisting your words you just made a terrible comparison.

i wasnt comparing anything.

i wasnt even talking about the song just used the image and the reaction i saw to make a point...but whatever

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
there's nothing disrespectful about calling a mutilated dead kid a mutilated dead kid

he's dead, and very clearly mutilated

you tryin too hard to catch feelings

cool. And youre trying too hard to act like the fakkits who did the crime...