"beat that p*ssyy like Emmett Till" - Lil Wayne

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
fukk that nikka Wayne for this shyt, I seriously lost any little bit of respect I had for this gremlin lookin ass nikka :pacspit:

I mean at what point do you draw the line :beli:

I hope that fakkit dies off that cough syrup :pacspit:

Daps
this is far and away the dumbest complaint i think i have ever heard.

those racist f*cking pigs ended that young innocent man's life because they were heartless devils, may he rest in peace, but wtf??? these "gangsta" rappers talk about murdering black people on almost EVERY SINGLE SONG, why is this somehow different? that doesn't deserve the same level of uproar?

:ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
who said tunechi didn't do that with this line tho? it seems like he has done more to bring attention to the plight of the Till family than the past 50+ years of NAACP cosigns and rallies

if anything, wayne has reignited the poignant discussion centered around emmett till's unfortunate death, and he did it with the playful effortless charm that made the whole world listen

weezy has always had his thumb on the pulse of the nation, he's been asking the questions America needed answers to since he first backed George Bush down on dedication 2

this is just another reason why he's the biggest and best rapper on the planet, and why YMCMB continues to have a stranglehold on the game....if weezy didn't compare his dikk game to a savage racist murder, i guarantee none of us would be talking about Emmett Till in 2013

thank you tunechi, for healing the wounds of the world one verse at a time

I swear this nikkas post crack me up everytime:russ:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
damn weezy fuken got the nation in a frenzy :whoo:

this shyt on mad web sites :russ:

weezy :king:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
:king: tunechi dun did it again

no one besides cacs care about this or think wayne was "being disrespectful" with it

even the spokesman for the family seems more confused than anything that some mutilated dead kid is getting shoutouts in classic wayne verses

I'm not a "cac" and I definitely care. It's fukked up that lil bullshyt like this is becoming more and more acceptable today, and these kids are running around slappin this shyt in their Beats headphones reciting it now knowing a goddamn thing about their history and what we've endured since we were brought here.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
:king: tunechi dun did it again

no one besides cacs care about this or think wayne was "being disrespectful" with it

even the spokesman for the family seems more confused than anything that some mutilated dead kid is getting shoutouts in classic wayne verses

I'm not a "cac" and I definitely care. It's fukked up that lil bullshyt like this is becoming more and more acceptable today, and these kids are running around slappin this shyt in their Beats headphones reciting it now knowing a goddamn thing about their history and what we've endured since we were brought here.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
:I feel like if Pac was alive, he would destroy this lil c00n-@ss weirdo.:pacspit::pacspit: Waiting for ANYONE in the music industry with an ounce of self respect to step up and say something...

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
The line made by Lil' Wayne and the Trayveon Martin line made by Rick Ross made me realize how passive we modern African Americans/Blacks are now and act towards one another and how dumb and numb we became. That being said I'm happy that I'm outgrowing modern urban music.