"beat that p*ssyy like Emmett Till" - Lil Wayne

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is far and away the dumbest complaint i think i have ever heard.

those racist f*cking pigs ended that young innocent man's life because they were heartless devils, may he rest in peace, but wtf??? these "gangsta" rappers talk about murdering black people on almost EVERY SINGLE SONG, why is this somehow different? that doesn't deserve the same level of uproar?

The key word is SONG.. 90% of these rappers talking all of that on record don't even have a body on them anyways. This Emmitt Till situation was a real life tragedy that was possibly one of the most horrific in black history. You can't compare Jeezy rapping about killing imaginary cats at the traphouse to using a real life and tragic situation like Emmitt in a garbage ass punchline.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
On Black History Month?

Troll needs to experience what Emmitt Till dealt with:stopitslime: I was greatly affected by the Emmitt Till Story. Black churches and preachers were being singled out and destroyed during the aftermath . My Grandfather was a Church Pastor in Mississippi during all of it before moving to CA along with my mom , grandmother and uncles. I probably wouldn't be here if they didn't move at all. So fukk him :pacspit:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
lol @ people trying to rationalize how Ye's line wasn't disrespectful, but Wayne's was...

This is what happenes when you feign outrage..The inconsistencies will reveal themselves...

:jesuschrist:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
"hang nikkas up like the white hoods"

"get my chinese nikkas to chop you up"

"my african warriors got them spears on deck"

:youngsabo:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
the level of fu.ckery and staning Charmander pulled off in this thread :salute:

a_560x0.jpg

I knew Charmander was the Goat when Jay Smooth talked about him on his video blog and radio show last year...

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
the level of fu.ckery and staning Charmander pulled off in this thread :salute:

a_560x0.jpg

I knew Charmander was the Goat when Jay Smooth talked about him on his video blog and radio show last year...

:shake:

who jay smooth tho? :ld: i read that thinkin you was talmbout josh smith of the hawks, i was like :krs::krs: wtf josh doin shoutin me out

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Ehh Wayne doesn't seem like he has critical thinking skills(Most rappers dont), so i can see why it probably didn't even cross his mind that the line might be disrespectful...

I've met and talked with Emmett Till's cousin... The shyt they went through was crazy...

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
who said tunechi didn't do that with this line tho? it seems like he has done more to bring attention to the plight of the Till family than the past 50+ years of NAACP cosigns and rallies

if anything, wayne has reignited the poignant discussion centered around emmett till's unfortunate death, and he did it with the playful effortless charm that made the whole world listen :wow:

weezy has always had his thumb on the pulse of the nation, he's been asking the questions America needed answers to since he first backed George Bush down on dedication 2

this is just another reason why he's the biggest and best rapper on the planet, and why YMCMB continues to have a stranglehold on the game....if weezy didn't compare his dikk game to a savage racist murder, i guarantee none of us would be talking about Emmett Till in 2013

thank you tunechi, for healing the wounds of the world one verse at a time

Ain't no poignant discussion...all I seen so far is Wayne stans mocking Emitt Tils murder and downplaying it in order to defend Wayne:mjpls:....if his stans acted like they had sum sense and respect I might cosign what you sayin.....but who knows people offline maybe will just hear the line casually and look it up and find out who Emitt Til if they don't already know....but this is about Waynes whitewashed azz probaly sayin this in front of a room full of his white skater "bros",and them probaly getting a kick out of that line bcuz it is a hot line....they all in the studio on sum :krs: :russ: high fiving each other hype as hell....basically what I'm sayin is no white person should EVER be allowed to get a kick or a laugh or a :lolbron: smirk out of a Emit Til line...wayne back in the day coulda said this...but to imagine this goofy face nikka grinning thatt c00n smile while a room full of his whiteboy skater friends watch,while he's dressed like a black man lost...him looking at they pale faces wanting to be finally accepted,but since he still can't skate he decides "let me just disrespect Emitt Til so they'll really know I don't care about this black shyt,yeeeah then they'll know I'm down:ohhh:"

Is that what happened?probaly not but the fact it comes to my mind makes it reason enuff he shouldn't be usin it,a strong proud black man usin it would be different....that thought came to my head becuz it PROBALY has sum truth to it not cuz I have a great imagination:manny: