Reppin
RENO, Nevada
th

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
regardless of drunk driving or not he was talking about almost dying and his girl thinking he might be beat the fukk up after the accident...so he mentioned him as a reference...i don't take Kanye's delivery of that line as him trying to make light of the situation cause there are people who come out of accidents looking that bad.

maybe he shouldn't have mentioned his name but even still it's nowhere near wayne's reference

wayne's shyt was just disrespectful and making light of the situation

you dont get it, that's fine :yeshrug:

No I get it...lemme grab my pitchfork and torch. You need one?

Broccoli Rob

TTG LOL
Daps
Reppin
BX
'and just imagine how my girl feel...on the phone scared as hell that her guy look like emmitt till"

-kanye

this isn't the first time...at least he knows who emmitt till was

You know, that's the first thing that came to mind for me too. But how much you wanna bet he only knew who Emmett Till was cus of Kanye??

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
You know, that's the first thing that came to mind for me too. But how much you wanna bet he only knew who Emmett Till was cus of Kanye??

I wouldn't doubt it... ya know he prolly hasn't been in school since he was like 10... not counting his lil art school experiment :manny:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: like that's the first time he crossed the line in one of his demonic rhymes :skip: