BEARS TRADE UP FOR MITCHELL MOTHERfukkIN TRUBISKY

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Get yo lame nut huggin ass up outta here boa :heh:

That's all that matters huh? Well obviously Pace had the exact same mindset cuz I'll be damned if he didn't bet the house on this motherfukker.

nikkas like you gonna be the same ones that when he turns out to be a bust be like "hindsight is 20/20 :manny:"

:martin:

You ain't watched him play one game. Shut up nikka

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Bears got played.

I ain't even bother asking brehs about why they genuinely believe dudes was about to trade up for Mitch. Browns wasn't trading up for that bust ass dude when if he was really worth a fukk they could've got him at 1. That was some Patriots level fleecing by the 9ers straight up

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Bears got played.

The bears are inept.
Plus they traded for a player where their intra divisonal rivals in GB.
actually have the more skilled and experienced unc qb that predated the huffness the bears drafted.
Plus, we never saw any pr for the QB that GB drafted in Chicago during draft time.
All because said unc QB in GB is black and Chicago as a carnie org is racist as fukk.

fukk the bears.
If this was any indication you need to dark side Kermit the bears as your team.
Then this was it.

fukk those carni racist.

Art Barr

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
North Carolina had the #1 offense yard per play in 2015 with Marquise Williams throwing to the same weapons Trubisky had last year, not to mention UNC went 11-3 that year and Trubisky went just 8-5.

Marquise Williams probably in Canada somewhere.

Trubisky goes #2 overall.

SMFH
Marquise was also better - someone who watched both play. Trubisky wasn't no bum or nothing like that, but I see why Deshaun was so offended teams was legit hitting him up like you're going off the board second. This nikka dropped better performances than (an injured) Cam against Alabama twice.