BEARS TRADE UP FOR MITCHELL MOTHERfukkIN TRUBISKY

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I get what you're saying but its football.. Half this shyt is a mystery
It is a mystery along with idiot decision making. Had they picked him in the 3rd round it wouldn't have been bad. But to give up multiple picks just to get this bum is just outrageous. I think that is the other side why the fans are so pissed. You already insulted the fan base by signing a bum QB who looked like shyt when he played and never started a whole season 14 mil a year. That white privilege is a mutha fukka.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
It is a mystery along with idiot decision making. Had they picked him in the 3rd round it wouldn't have been bad. But to give up multiple picks just to get this bum is just outrageous. I think that is the other side why the fans are so pissed. You already insulted the fan base by signing a bum QB who looked like shyt when he played and never started a whole season 14 mil a year. That white privilege is a mutha fukka.
I agree totally but on the flip side... what if he turns out to be that guy? Yeah he might be shyt, average or the next coming.. Football is a crapshoot. You remember that thread on Carson Wentz last year on here? I watch the NFL on Sundays just like the next guy but I rarely watch the NFL draft because that shyt is whatever. Half of these guys end up hurt or bust or who knows what

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I agree totally but on the flip side... what if he turns out to be that guy? Yeah he might be shyt, average or the next coming.. Football is a crapshoot. You remember that thread on Carson Wentz last year on here? I watch the NFL on Sundays just like the next guy but I rarely watch the NFL draft because that shyt is whatever. Half of these guys end up hurt or bust or who knows what

I just watched this kid play. He can be average at best. That doesn't warrant making him a top pick. Yes you are 100% right. It's a crap shoot. I'm just glad my 49ers weren't dumb this time and picked him like a lot of people thought in the beginning stages.

I called Wentz and Goff a bust. I think Wentz is betting from the Andy Reid system. There are literally very few QB's that look like complete shyt under that system. So he most likely won't be a bust.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Got Lynch looking like a G as a rookie GM. :win:
I already knew defense was on his mind this whole draft. I knew he was going to copy the Bucs.

Look at the first round picks for the Bucs in 1995

Look at our first round picks in 2017. :francis:

Baalke really screwed this team up. I know people hate Jed, but he is the owner you want. He sits back and chills at let people do their job. But he picked Baalke to do it and he sucked ass. He is letting Lynch and Shanny do their thing. 49ers will be contenders in a few years.