BEARS TRADE UP FOR MITCHELL MOTHERfukkIN TRUBISKY

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
UNC won the NCAA tournament and the 2nd best finesse of 2017.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
WHAT THE fukk IS MY COUSIN TALKING ABOUT BREHS I TEXT HIM THE NEWS AND HE SAYS THIS shyt

2mhdapg.png

2lmth02.png

My cousin is usually bright when it comes to sports, but I don't know if he's drowning in denial or if hes drunk but the motherfukker is too calm :dwillhuh:
Trubinsky might be nice breh....you never know .....what that old head from Chicago Jesse Jackson used to say "Keep Hope Alive!!":mjgrin:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Not the same weapons. Not the same offensive line either.

May have been a better fit in Fedora's system, but Marquise was/is NOT a better qb.

He had a better record.
So he is better, simple as that.
He is currently a backup on a more successful team so he is better.
Plus he plays behind Rodgers and is definitely getting better experience in that landscape.
than tribuski will get with the bears. Who have not had a good QB since Jim McMahon.

Art Barr

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Whrb Chicago over-rewards an undeserving cac in the face of a black superior alternative it's usually to spite/ slap its black citizens in the face.

I know this town to its core and it wasnt til i moved away that i saw how systemaric and how TRAINED we black citizens are. It's truly NOT A world class town imo.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Trubisky is a white QB...

and if you believe the agenda of the NFL, it's good to have a white QB that games will be fixed for.

shyt...i'm grasping at straws.

We could've came out this draft with a stellar secondary, and a top 5 defense in the league.

but noooooooooooooooo.

I guess that's the bright side

Teams were calling Pace tryna trade up for trubinsky not knowing we were already plotting on him. It's obvious San Fran had other trade offers so pace had to jump out there to get his guy. I ain't mad at him. fukk them picks we gave up cuz we probably trading back today anyway.

fukk you nikkas. I'm riding wit money makin mitch

dope nickname at least :ehh:

Aye, who is this TE we just got :dahell: