BEARS TRADE UP FOR MITCHELL MOTHERfukkIN TRUBISKY

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

This needs its own thread bruh. Like the motherfukker wasn't gonna be there at 3! Why draft him in the first place??? WHY GIVE UP LIKE FOUR PICKS, INCLUDING THE 3RD FOR THAT MUHfukkA?!!!!!

You Knickstape nikkas think it's hard being a fan of your squad??? you have no idea :dahell::dahell:

Throw a bag at Mike fukking Glennon only to trade away our future for Mitchell motherfukkin Trubisky brehs

*pours a 90% full glass of alcohol, the rest diet root beer*

It's gonna be a long, long season breh. I've never been married but I imagine being a Bears fan is like being in an abusive marriage, and the bears are our Josh Brown.

Goddamnit. :snoop:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Growing up the Bears were kinda like my 2nd favorite team. Once they signed Jay Cutler(yeah he's the Best Bears QB ever but....) That was it, quit watching them completely after that bullshyt he pulled in the playoffs. This just further cements what I thought about this organization.

Jim McMahon is the best bears qb ever.

Art Barr

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Thank god I didn't follow the bears when I was growing up lol.....My pops been :mindblown::damn:since Thursday :russ:.

Its damn near sickening seeing the racism up close with the Bears. They drafted a unknown white QB from North Carolina that's a work in progress who doesn't even know what a hard count is:scust:

Watson is clearly the best QB in this draft, but these Chicago cacs were so desperate for a white QB that were willing to give it up with no vaseline lol smh

TGainz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Whrb Chicago over-rewards an undeserving cac in the face of a black superior alternative it's usually to spite/ slap its black citizens in the face.

I know this town to its core and it wasnt til i moved away that i saw how systemaric and how TRAINED we black citizens are. It's truly NOT A world class town imo.

This.

Reminds me of when I was away at school, when I ran into someone that was black from Chicago I was :blessed: but if it was a cac, then I was :rudy:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Thank god I didn't follow the bears when I was growing up lol.....My pops been :mindblown::damn:since Thursday :russ:.

Its damn near sickening seeing the racism up close with the Bears. They drafted a unknown white QB from North Carolina that's a work in progress who doesn't even know what a hard count is:scust:

Watson is clearly the best QB in this draft, but these Chicago cacs were so desperate for a white QB that were willing to give it up with no vaseline lol smh

It's the NFL period. Love them some sorry ass cac QB's. I mean he started only ONE YEAR. Wasn't all that, yet is the #2 pick in the draft. Watson, Kizer, and Mahommes are better then this bum.

Bears stay sorry. Thank you Bears organization for making my 49ers better. :mjgrin:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It's the NFL period. Love them some sorry ass cac QB's. I mean he started only ONE YEAR. Wasn't all that, yet is the #2 pick in the draft. Watson, Kizer, and Mahommes are better then this bum.

Bears stay sorry. Thank you Bears organization for making my 49ers better. :mjgrin:

Bears continue to carry on tradition of letting the niners own them. It is 1984 all over again.
This time playing out in the fo instead of the field this time.

Art Barr

Even the cubs ain't keeping up this lose on purpose carni shyt no more.

Bears still losing 28-nuffin to the niners. This time without one snap being made.
Live and never learn being a low life carni racist, breh.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
nfl keeping itself in the stone age tryna keep the qb position flatfooted
put your best athletes at qb and innovate ways to move the ball
the game needs gamebreakers

fukk watching flatfooted chumps play catch for four downs and no tds/no highlights