BEARS TRADE UP FOR MITCHELL MOTHERfukkIN TRUBISKY

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps

0c4VdSS.gif

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Growing up the Bears were kinda like my 2nd favorite team. Once they signed Jay Cutler(yeah he's the Best Bears QB ever but....) That was it, quit watching them completely after that bullshyt he pulled in the playoffs. This just further cements what I thought about this organization.

calh45

Cal
Daps
I ain't even bother asking brehs about why they genuinely believe dudes was about to trade up for Mitch. Browns wasn't trading up for that bust ass dude when if he was really worth a fukk they could've got him at 1. That was some Patriots level fleecing by the 9ers straight up

The Browns were busy throwing everything they could at the Pats for Jimmy. I give partial credit to Mitch's agent. He was throwing misinformation everywhere about how much the Browns wanted ole boy. Schefter got used by them and there were "reports" that they were going with Mitch up until a few hours prior to the draft. Chicago panicked over an illusion. I bet their scouting department had the same reaction as the fans.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's like Pace knows he's done so he said fukk, I'm gonna destroy this shyt before I'm fired.
or he knows Fox is done

Fox dont wanna develop a QB, he wants to win now. No chance he was down for this move

I actually thought Pace was doing good work up to this point. Last years draft was great

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
North Carolina had the #1 offense yard per play in 2015 with Marquise Williams throwing to the same weapons Trubisky had last year, not to mention UNC went 11-3 that year and Trubisky went just 8-5.

Marquise Williams probably in Canada somewhere.

Trubisky goes #2 overall.

SMFH

Not the same weapons. Not the same offensive line either.

Marquise Williams

Williams is the backup in GB.

Plus was a better qb as well.

Art Barr

May have been a better fit in Fedora's system, but Marquise was/is NOT a better qb.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Not the same weapons. Not the same offensive line either.

May have been a better fit in Fedora's system, but Marquise was/is NOT a better qb.
His top 2 WRs all played significant time with Marquise. Switzer was probably the best WR for both QBs.

And oh yeah, Trubisky also had Marquise top two RBs return as well.

Good try tho

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
His top 2 WRs all played significant time with Marquise. Switzer was probably the best WR for both QBs.

And oh yeah, Trubisky also had Marquise top two RBs return as well.

Good try tho

Quinshad Davis - UNC's all time leader in receptions(at the time) and touchdowns graduated with Marquise.

Mack Hollins - #1 in NCAA in yards per reception(24.8) in 2015. Missed the last 6 games in 2016 with a broken collarbone.

Elijah Hood - UNC's best running back missed multiple games in 2016 and played injured the majority of the season.

Landon Turner - 2015 1st team All American right guard graduated with Marquise. His expected replacement missed the 2016 season due to injury.

Caleb Peterson - Left guard who started 30 straight games missed the final 8 games of the 2016 season because of injury.

UNC also lost offensive coordinator Seth Littrell after the 2015 season. Fedora went with co-offensive coordinators for the 2016 season and it went horribly.

I actually watch UNC football, so you ain't foolin me with that bullshyt. Try again.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The Browns were busy throwing everything they could at the Pats for Jimmy. I give partial credit to Mitch's agent. He was throwing misinformation everywhere about how much the Browns wanted ole boy. Schefter got used by them and there were "reports" that they were going with Mitch up until a few hours prior to the draft. Chicago panicked over an illusion. I bet their scouting department had the same reaction as the fans.
NGL, i thought they were gonna be retarded and take him too. Really everybody got played in this scenario except Trubisky's agent. Trub won't last 3 years in Chicago. Unless Chicago just doesnt want to win

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NGL, i thought they were gonna be retarded and take him too. Really everybody got played in this scenario except Trubisky's agent. Trub won't last 3 years in Chicago. Unless Chicago just doesnt want to win
Why won't he last 3 years in Chicago

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
the bears are some retards. why you give up 3 extra picks to move up one spot is beyond me.

if tribusky ain't a drew brees/rodgers/wilson/brady caliber QB, then that move is a bust.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
For those who didn't see what Chicago gave up to SF. Absolute dumb move

yup, and now the bears only have a 2nd, 5th and 6th for a team that has needs at damn near every position. fukking retarded. and lets not act like we didn't just spend $45M for mike glennon and picked up mark dirty sanchez this offseason as well.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
or he knows Fox is done

Fox dont wanna develop a QB, he wants to win now. No chance he was down for this move

I actually thought Pace was doing good work up to this point. Last years draft was great

by drafting a QB and giving up all that to get him, he's basically saying that the bears ain't gonna be competitive in the next couple years, which means fox will be gone, and if by the 2019 season, tribusky ain't all pro, pace gonna be looking for his next job as well. pace bought himself a couple years with this pick since they aren't expecting a QB to come in and make an instant impact.