BEARS TRADE UP FOR MITCHELL MOTHERfukkIN TRUBISKY

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So the Bears gave up extra picks to move up one spot for a player the 49ers weren't even considering drafting?

charlie-murphy.gif

:win:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

BBG

Superstar
Daps
bro what the fukk are you talking about? :dahell:

at what point have I indicated I was happy with this move? fukk is wrong with you
You said you understood why they would want to move up, remember? :gucci:
Its not about who SF was going to draft, its about them trading the pick so someone else would have taken Trubisky

thats why the Bears felt they couldnt expect him to be at #3

I get that part of it, doesnt mean I think it was the right move, but I understand that mindset

So how about you ask yourself what the fukk are you talking about :rudy: go head spin that Bill O'Reilly

"Doesn't think it was the right move" huh shut the fukk up guy, NONE OF THIS shyt MAKES SENSE

IF TRUBISKY ISN'T THERE AT THREE SO THE fukk WHAT!!!!!!!

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You said you understood why they would want to move up, remember? :gucci:

So how about you ask yourself what the fukk are you talking about :rudy: go head spin that Bill O'Reilly

"Doesn't think it was the right move" huh shut the fukk up guy, NONE OF THIS shyt MAKES SENSE

IF TRUBISKY ISN'T THERE AT THREE SO THE fukk WHAT!!!!!!!

Im talking purely from the Bears perspective

Stop it bro lol , putting words in my mouth

Last edited:

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Teams were calling Pace tryna trade up for trubinsky not knowing we were already plotting on him. It's obvious San Fran had other trade offers so pace had to jump out there to get his guy. I ain't mad at him. fukk them picks we gave up cuz we probably trading back today anyway.

fukk you nikkas. I'm riding wit money makin mitch

Daps
he is gonna get run out of town during his 'development years'...if cutler can put up the best numbers of any bears qb of all time and become public enemy number one, u best believe these deep dish eating imbeciles will run trubiskys scrub ass out in a year or two if he aint brady 2.0.

kizer is still on the board in round two and these dummies traded away four picks to get a cac franchise project....hes gonna have a fun time getting folded behind a trash O-line and having to make up points in games when the secondary gets torched in the first quarter...if i include glennons dumb ass getting signed, this is a WOAT offseason for a major franchise. THEY COULDA TRADED DOWN AND GOT WATSON

fukk this team

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Its not about who SF was going to draft, its about them trading the pick so someone else would have taken Trubisky

thats why the Bears felt they couldnt expect him to be at #3

I get that part of it, doesnt mean I think it was the right move, but I understand that mindset

Breh, what other team was willing to give up shyt loads of picks to the 49ers for Trubisky? :gucci:

Pace got played by Lynch:mjlol:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Can u hear this? "Mitchell Trubisky has led the Chicago Bears to the Super Bowl" "What an all world play by Trubisky "

Doesn't sound like a star to me.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
All that for a guy whose played 13 games...:russ:

I'm thankful yall took him because I know the dumbass Jets were going to...

He lost five of those thirteen games too at unc of all places. Unc has not produced any body but Lt and that was defense.

The bears and their halas hall purposeful carni-ism in full display here

HALAS HALL : CARNI MISSION STATEMENT

Don't give'em a QB and play with their emotions on purpose. All because if the house is filled on Sunday I don't have to do anything else.

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Breh, why the fukk are you and my cousin from the first page both ignoring the whole black angle :dahell:

We could have comfortably drafted Watson, AND kept our 3rd & 4th AND 2018 3rd :mindblown:

Matter fact, we actually could've traded DOWN like the 49ers did and come away with a ransom by letting someone else take our pick because Watson wasn't going to be drafted that high!

It's like you motherfukkers are programmed to think like these cacs " well he is white.. And he sure as hell looks the part :ehh:" the fukk man this shyt happens all the time it's bullshyt

The bears would have Vince evans'd Watson because they are racist.

At least Watson went to the EXACT RIGHT TEAM. So at least he is secure cause I would have hated to see that young man go to a bad scenario. He is to talented to be jerked around because of racism.

Art Barr

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, what other team was willing to give up shyt loads of picks to the 49ers for Trubisky? :gucci:

Pace got played by Lynch:mjlol:

bro its being reported 4 other teams were in talks

he was clearly the top QB on the whole leagues board

:hubie: